+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hopeless Canadian embassy rejecting my application in India.

Priyank

May 30, 2013
Hello folks,
I was in toronto for about 2 and a half years from Sept 2010 to April 11 2013 on a student visa. Was enrolled in sheridan college initially but did not complete my course which was of 2 years. Then got myself enrolled in Centennial college in may 2012 for 1 year course ending december 2012. College issued me the visa extension letter as my visa was getting expired in August 2012. Applied for extension and got it until April 2013 which was a single entry visa.

Now, I failed in 2nd semester. So, it was obvious that I had to pay fees again for that and get started in Jan 2013 semester. But due to financial situation I dropped that semester. I had all the plans of returning back to the May semester. However, due to the sudden demise of my dad on 9th April I had to come here for funeral under which my visa was still valid. Paid the fees for the May semester to the college from here and applied for extension but they hopelessly refused the application with stupid reasons. My application was rejected twice after I came here.
This is the reason that they gave me,

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including purpose of visit.
Other reasons:
your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous
studies, employment, level of establishment, other educational opportunities available, language
abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

I really need to come to Canada as now I have big responsibility of family on my shoulders. I have spent a lot of money on education there and now it is next to impossible for me to survive here and support my family. I did put my fathers death certificate in the file. How can they be so stupid to reject my application. It's damn frustrating.... Please someone help me out.

Kindly,
Priyank

sandhuboy

Aug 26, 2012
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
CHANDIGARH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
Doc's Request.
16-04-2013
Med's Request
Waived
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
08/05/2013
LANDED..........
wahaguru manu v DATE pan da moka da..
Re: Hopeless Indian embassy rejecting my application

hi
canadian embassy rejected u not indian embassy.

Priyank

May 30, 2013

yes, but how can they be so stupid....
Is there any way that I can go Canada again?

sandhuboy

Aug 26, 2012
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
CHANDIGARH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
Doc's Request.
16-04-2013
Med's Request
Waived
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
08/05/2013
LANDED..........
wahaguru manu v DATE pan da moka da..
Priyank said:
to be fair u r stupid not they u make a mess of ur profile very hard to get visa chc is very stirk these days.only option u have to make a strong sop and explain every thing and apply again.

sandhukaram58

Star Member
Mar 1, 2013
Brampton, On
make u r profile strong before applying.i am sure you will get visa,but u have to provide a valid reson that why did u come back to our home country during your study..

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Priyank said:
They aren't the problem. Your profile and academic performance are the problem.

You didn't complete the course at the first school you attended. You then failed a semester at your second school. Then you dropped a semester.

Based on your academic performance, it doesn't look like you are taking your studies in Canada seriously. In my opinion it is no surprise you were refused. You need to write a very strong SOP to explain your academic performance and prove you are a genuine student.

Josh21

Oct 27, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Done....
01-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2012
The visa offices outside canada are generally more strict compared to the case processing centre inside Canada. People with worse situations then you have got an extension inside Canada.

Did you write a letter explaining your situation clearly in either of the two attempts?

If I may ask, why did you fail the semester? I mean, do you have a good reason or was it just lack of dedication?

KEM

Sep 11, 2006
Saray jaha say acha hindustan humara... hum bulbulay hai is k ye gulistan humara!!!!!

East or West YOO! India is the Best YO!

sing these sentences every day you will feel relax !!!!

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is a clear rejection case, its very transparent and you dont have to be a visa officer to understand that

Problem # 1: "Was enrolled in sheridan college initially but did not complete my course which was of 2 years".

Problem # 2: "I failed in 2nd semester. So, it was obvious that I had to pay fees again for that and get started in Jan 2013 semester. But due to financial situation I dropped that semester."

Problem # 3: "sudden demise of my dad on 9th April"

Conclusion:
++++++++
Due to the death of your father the financial responsibility has fallen on your shoulders therefore you will definately not go to Canada to study rather you will work full time and support your family by sending money to India.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newtone said:
Conclusion:
++++++++
Due to the death of your father the financial responsibility has fallen on your shoulders therefore you will definately not go to Canada to study rather you will work full time and support your family by sending money to India.
Agreed. Get a work permit!

Priyank

May 30, 2013
sandhukaram58 said:
make u r profile strong before applying.i am sure you will get visa,but u have to provide a valid reson that why did u come back to our home country during your study..
I did put an SOP indicating the reason I came here. I also put the death certificate of my dad, but still I don't understand why did they reject me. I still need to complete my last semester there.

Priyank

May 30, 2013

scylla said:

You didn't complete the course at the first school you attended. You then failed a semester at your second school. Then you dropped a semester.

Based on your academic performance, it doesn't look like you are taking your studies in Canada seriously. In my opinion it is no surprise you were refused. You need to write a very strong SOP to explain your academic performance and prove you are a genuine student.

Priyank

May 30, 2013

scylla said:

I agree that I failed but there isn't any rule that if a student fails he's nt granted a visa. I did put an SOP indicating very clear the reason fr which i came here and also put the death certificate of my father.
About being a genuine student, I had also put all the fees reciepts I had paid so far. I got the letter from the centennial college also but at last got nothing.

Priyank

May 30, 2013
steaky said:
Agreed. Get a work permit!
How can I get a work permit?
I dont have that qualification for which a company might hire me from here. However, I used to work in an Automobile Quality control company and they had given me papers to sign on the basis of which I was planning to make a move towards getting a work permit. I tried asking them if they will hire me and do the paper work for me as m here but they said it is too hard as the position is not a management level.
So, what are the other options of getting work permit?
Can the lawyers help me getting a work permit as thy work along with employers?

aman singh

Oct 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
20-03-2011