+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hopefully near the end of PR processing

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
After starting this process in 2016 with language tests and education reviews, I submitted for PR via OINP in June or July 2019. I just got a request for medical last week and had the exam Monday.

It's been so long since I started this that I forget what the steps are after this. Can someone please remind me? Thanks

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
After starting this process in 2016 with language tests and education reviews, I submitted for PR via OINP in June or July 2019. I just got a request for medical last week and had the exam Monday.

It's been so long since I started this that I forget what the steps are after this. Can someone please remind me? Thanks
This seems to be a re-medical request. Once IRCC has passed the recent medical exam, the next step should be the PPR email in which they will ask you to submit your passport for PR. I am assuming the passport has a validity of at least six months at this point in time. All the best!

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
This seems to be a re-medical request. Once IRCC has passed the recent medical exam, the next step should be the PPR email in which they will ask you to submit your passport for PR. I am assuming the passport has a validity of at least six months at this point in time. All the best!
Believe it or not, first medical. I'm OINP, but not EE, so part of the never-ending paper processing. Please keep fingers crossed that the rest turns out ok for me.