+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hong Kong VO .... connect here :)

Invicta

Star Member
Jul 1, 2016
tgman said:
My background check is No needed since Nov.27. Guys, let's keep each other updated on changes in our applications. Cheers!
I got my ITA on October 19, and it took me a month to get all supporting documents ready for the application. I submitted my e-APR and got the AOR on November 17. Then medical is marked as "Passed" and I think background check went from "Not Started" to "Not Needed At This Time" around November 19.

The next update I got is a letter from the HK visa office, asking me to submit a Schedule 3 form, on December 21. I did that on the same day and now I am back to waiting more.

It is a bit strange for them to ask for the Schedule 3 form because the questions are the same as when I submitted my e-APR. However, at the same time, it makes it really easy to complete the form.

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Invicta said:
I got my ITA on October 19, and it took me a month to get all supporting documents ready for the application. I submitted my e-APR and got the AOR on November 17. Then medical is marked as "Passed" and I think background check went from "Not Started" to "Not Needed At This Time" around November 19.

The next update I got is a letter from the HK visa office, asking me to submit a Schedule 3 form, on December 21. I did that on the same day and now I am back to waiting more.

It is a bit strange for them to ask for the Schedule 3 form because the questions are the same as when I submitted my e-APR. However, at the same time, it makes it really easy to complete the form.
Thanks for sharing your timelines. I think we all should not expect the pr before 6 months average processing time specified by CIC. If it comes earlier then great, if not let's not bother ourselves with erly expectations.

Invicta

Star Member
Jul 1, 2016
I know, but some people in India are getting PPR one month after they received AOR. That makes me jealous.

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Invicta said:
I know, but some people in India are getting PPR one month after they received AOR. That makes me jealous.
These are only small fraction of all applicants. They don't represent the main trend in processing time. We all will get pprs soon.

moodyzhan

Aug 25, 2016
Invicta said:

Hi, I m from Taiwan too and basically i am on the same page of yours: end of Nov AOR and got my request letter of schedule 3 form on December 21 from HK VO. I got the same question about resubmitting the same information again, but I also saw another application is requested the same thing. Maybe our VOs are the same person xdd.

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, please share your timelines in your profile signature. Appreciate it.

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
tgman said:
Guys, please share your timelines in your profile signature. Appreciate it.
Would you mind telling me what's eAOR? Is it the stage where IRCC send you a notification/email telling you that they have received your PR application?

If so, how many days did it take from the date that you submitted your PR application to eAOR?

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cococly said:
Would you mind telling me what's eAOR? Is it the stage where IRCC send you a notification/email telling you that they have received your PR application?

If so, how many days did it take from the date that you submitted your PR application to eAOR?
Electronic acknowledgement of receipt. You are right, it is a confirmation issued by CIC that your application has been received. It's sent shortly after you submit an application. +1 if it helps.

Invicta

Star Member
Jul 1, 2016
moodyzhan said:
Hi, I m from Taiwan too and basically i am on the same page of yours: end of Nov AOR and got my request letter of schedule 3 form on December 21 from HK VO. I got the same question about resubmitting the same information again, but I also saw another application is requested the same thing. Maybe our VOs are the same person xdd.
Great! I have way too many supporting documents, so I ended up NOT including them with my Schedule 3. There was simply no way for me to compress that many documents into a single PDF under 4MB, while maintaining decent image quality. Instead, I added a cover letter to my Schedule 3 PDF, explaining to the visa officer that I already submitted all supporting documents the first time I applied.

PurpleTuzi

Star Member
May 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
11-17-2016
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
10-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-01-2017
LANDED..........
10-03-2017
Hi There,

I am based in Beijing. Could I also be added to the WhatsApp group?

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, any updates?

BC4life

Nov 5, 2015
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
HKVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
07-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
XX-07-2017
Rien. Nothing. Nada. Nichts 8)
We will probably need to wait after the holidays season for any significant move on our applications

PurpleTuzi

Star Member
May 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
11-17-2016
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
10-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-01-2017
LANDED..........
10-03-2017
Agree! Happy New Year when it comes all!