Med's Done....
08-06-2017
Passport Req..
30-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2017
LANDED..........
19-10-2017
Thanks. Will Hong Kong police issue a letter to us acknowledging receipt of application. If yes, how long will it take. As per my understanding, that is what i will have to attach on myCIC account.
They will give you a receipt printed by the computer when you pay it there but it won't have your name. You can upload that to your CIC account. CIC will just wait for the letter. You can call HKPCC division three to four weeks after submission to check whether it has been mailed yet and ask if they can give you the letter registration number. Then a few weeks after that, you can call CIC to check if they have received it yet.

That's all you can do.

Ursus Versus

Nov 4, 2016
Thanks. Will Hong Kong police issue a letter to us acknowledging receipt of application. If yes, how long will it take. As per my understanding, that is what i will have to attach on myCIC account.
You will get a receipt after you pay. Scan that receipt and upload it to CIC, together with an LOE saying "HK PCC will be mailed to xyz office directly by Hong Kong police department...they use regular air mail so please expect to receive the PCC report in x - y weeks..."

unb85

Mar 26, 2017
They will give you a receipt printed by the computer when you pay it there but it won't have your name. You can upload that to your CIC account. CIC will just wait for the letter. You can call HKPCC division three to four weeks after submission to check whether it has been mailed yet and ask if they can give you the letter registration number. Then a few weeks after that, you can call CIC to check if they have received it yet.

That's all you can do.
Thanks you for your guidance. I just received payment receipt from HK police today. My question is when i try to upload the document the portal asks for document information (which i do not have). Kindly suggest what information did you enter.

unb85

Mar 26, 2017
You will get a receipt after you pay. Scan that receipt and upload it to CIC, together with an LOE saying "HK PCC will be mailed to xyz office directly by Hong Kong police department...they use regular air mail so please expect to receive the PCC report in x - y weeks..."
Thanks you for your guidance. I just received payment receipt from HK police today. My question is when i try to upload the document the portal asks for document information (which i do not have). Kindly suggest what information did you enter.

spth38

Jan 11, 2014
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-04-2017
Doc's Request.
19-06-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-06-2017
Passport Req..
30-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2017
LANDED..........
19-10-2017
I believe what you mean is the PCC expiry date and document number. I just made things up since I couldn't see the pcc myself. I'm pretty sure CIC is aware of what people from Hong Kong have been doing. So we won't get into trouble because of that.

spth38

Jan 11, 2014
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-04-2017
Doc's Request.
19-06-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-06-2017
Passport Req..
30-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2017
LANDED..........
19-10-2017
Another update from me: I've called the HKP earlier and realized my PCC was sent 2.5 weeks after submission. The officer, who was very kind by the way, had given me the registered mail tracking number.

However, please note that full tracking details are very limited(it's not like FedEx or UPS type of tracking). It only shows it is with the postal partner and have left Hong Kong. There is nothing else I can at this point. Just wait patiently for three or four weeks and then confirm with CIC whether they have received it.

unb85

Mar 26, 2017
Another update from me: I've called the HKP earlier and realized my PCC was sent 2.5 weeks after submission. The officer, who was very kind by the way, had given me the registered mail tracking number.

However, please note that full tracking details are very limited(it's not like FedEx or UPS type of tracking). It only shows it is with the postal partner and have left Hong Kong. There is nothing else I can at this point. Just wait patiently for three or four weeks and then confirm with CIC whether they have received it.
Thanks spth38. I just uploaded an LOE + Payment Receipt on myCIC. Will wait patiently now and will call HK Police after 3 weeks.

Reactions: spth38

unb85

Mar 26, 2017

Hi Spth38,

Can you tell me your current status of Additional documents.

After uploading the Payment Receipt of HK PCC, the status of additional documents changed to 'Additional documents have been uploaded'.
Today it changed again to 'Additional document that you have provided are being reviewed'.

spth38

Jan 11, 2014
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-04-2017
Doc's Request.
19-06-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-06-2017
Passport Req..
30-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2017
LANDED..........
19-10-2017
Hi Spth38,

Can you tell me your current status of Additional documents.

After uploading the Payment Receipt of HK PCC, the status of additional documents changed to 'Additional documents have been uploaded'.
Today it changed again to 'Additional document that you have provided are being reviewed'.
Mine just changed to "We don't need additional documents" a few days ago but I haven't uploaded PCC from Thailand... so I have no idea about it.

unb85

Mar 26, 2017
Mine just changed to "We don't need additional documents" a few days ago but I haven't uploaded PCC from Thailand... so I have no idea about it.
Well as long as you are getting an option to upload it.. you should be alright..! You can still check with CIC.

When did you upload payment receipt for HK PCC? So, im assuming my status will now change to 'We dont need additional documents' after few weeks.

spth38

Jan 11, 2014
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-04-2017
Doc's Request.
19-06-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-06-2017
Passport Req..
30-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2017
LANDED..........
19-10-2017
Well as long as you are getting an option to upload it.. you should be alright..! You can still check with CIC.

When did you upload payment receipt for HK PCC? So, im assuming my status will now change to 'We dont need additional documents' after few weeks.
Actually I have uploaded the receipts two weeks ago and the status changed last week but I still have two open slots for pcc from another country. I will get them next week. So I think the status has nothing to do with the documents I uploaded.

Reactions: unb85

unb85

Mar 26, 2017
Actually I have uploaded the receipts two weeks ago and the status changed last week but I still have two open slots for pcc from another country. I will get them next week. So I think the status has nothing to do with the documents I uploaded.
Yes i presume. My status just changed to 'We don't need additional documents'. :)
Lets just hope it works out for us in the end.

Reactions: spth38

spth38

Jan 11, 2014
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-04-2017
Doc's Request.
19-06-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-06-2017
Passport Req..
30-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2017
LANDED..........
19-10-2017
Yes i presume. My status just changed to 'We don't need additional documents'. :)
Lets just hope it works out for us in the end.
It will. Let's keep our finger crossed.

Reactions: unb85

comeafteralone

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Is it okay if your police certificate includes your National ID number but the travel/ID document submitted to the CIC is passport? Has anyone had this happen to them?

unb85

Mar 26, 2017
Is it okay if your police certificate includes your National ID number but the travel/ID document submitted to the CIC is passport? Has anyone had this happen to them?
As per my understanding, it should be fine. You can explain this in LOE as well.