+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Honest.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Are you a spammer? An ITA is based on your CRS score through Express Entry. You don’t buy it but you have to pay for all the processing fees and show proof of funds.

Red ahmed

Star Member
Oct 31, 2023
I know that the economy of Canada is big. And Canada need the important candidates. The skilled workers are needed and my self trust is not easy. The problem which I face is the CRS calculator work with me and give me points only in canadavisa.com not in the IRCC WEBSITE . Why this happens?

foodie69

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2015
I know that the economy of Canada is big. And Canada need the important candidates. The skilled workers are needed and my self trust is not easy. The problem which I face is the CRS calculator work with me and give me points only in canadavisa.com not in the IRCC WEBSITE . Why this happens?
Spam

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Most likely you are not eligible because you don't score enough points under the FSW program to apply.

Red ahmed

Star Member
Oct 31, 2023
Sir. I am eligible for the express entry. In this both websites (canada.ca canadavisa.com) but I have points in canadavisa.com and don't in the IRCC WEBSITE. Can help please?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Sir. I am eligible for the express entry. In this both websites (canada.ca canadavisa.com) but I have points in canadavisa.com and don't in the IRCC WEBSITE. Can help please?
I have told you repeatedly that you need to see if eligible with at least 67 selection points, not CRS points. You have not even done that but continue to ramble on about it being your dream. If it is your dream then count your selection points and post it with your full profile - age, ECA, IELTS in each band. IRCC is the only site you use.

Being eligible doesn’t mean you will ever come to Canada.

Red ahmed

Star Member
Oct 31, 2023
Sir I'm sorry. But how can I count my selection points and post it with my full profile. Need help please?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
OK. So if I'm poor that mean I won't get to my big dream? Need help?
Again read Express Entry requirements, if you are not eligible (need to know) then you need to pay for all processing fees and show proof of funds. No one is giving you the money. Seems like being poor as a lawyer with a NOC 00013 is just an excuse to keep posting on here. You make no sense.