+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home ties in SOP?

canadian.dream2015

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
How do I demonstrate strong home ties in the SOP?

I am under SPP checklist so property docs or any other docs that are extra I am not able to put in...

Please help ???

viky07234

May 31, 2015
If you got business.... tell em that its your responsibility to look after that...... if you had previous job... tell em this course will help you promote and save two to three years of work experience. try mentioning plans like future business...... land..... never mention you will be supporting parent........ tell em there is great demand of professionals with the degree you are going to pursue in india........ tell em that the course can be completed in short time allowing you to return to india saving your precious time to execute your real goals....

Hope you may find one or two points ok.....

haris00

Aug 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th Oct,2016
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
24th Oct,2016
Med's Done....
3rd Nov, 2016 (passed on 11th Nov, 2016)
Passport Req..
21-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-11-2016
viky07234 said:
If you got business.... tell em that its your responsibility to look after that...... if you had previous job... tell em this course will help you promote and save two to three years of work experience. try mentioning plans like future business...... land..... never mention you will be supporting parent........ tell em there is great demand of professionals with the degree you are going to pursue in india........ tell em that the course can be completed in short time allowing you to return to india saving your precious time to execute your real goals....

Hope you may find one or two points ok.....
"never mention you will be supporting parent". May I ask why?

viky07234

May 31, 2015
'Supporting' generally means financially.... and thats what u dont want to tell a visa officer..... instead you can say to increase your business.... only if you have business.... otherwise they will think once ur thr u gonna call ur parents to canada too...

canadian.dream2015

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
viky07234 said:
'Supporting' generally means financially.... and thats what u dont want to tell a visa officer..... instead you can say to increase your business.... only if you have business.... otherwise they will think once ur thr u gonna call ur parents to canada too...
Hi i have business but its not related to chemicals....its other business, I will go there eofr a chemistry course..

on the other hand,my family uncle handles chemical business, but when I mention in SOP i will have to mention -- to handle my uncles chemical business
does it look strong rather than - to handle my fathers business? (But fathers business is no way related to chemicals)
,,So i need something along the lines where I can link my uncles business to my conning back and handling it...but it raises a question, what about you own dads business?

canadian.dream2015

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
canadian.dream2015 said:
Hi i have business but its not related to chemicals....its other business, I will go there eofr a chemistry course..

on the other hand,my family uncle handles chemical business, but when I mention in SOP i will have to mention -- to handle my uncles chemical business
does it look strong rather than - to handle my fathers business? (But fathers business is no way related to chemicals)
,,So i need something along the lines where I can link my uncles business to my conning back and handling it...but it raises a question, what about you own dads business?
Anyone who can help in this regard please??? :(

viky07234

May 31, 2015
If ur not going for a business program... you can give dad's pr uncles's business a rest........ tell em ur own plans to start a business related to chemicals or whatever course ur opting to and that your father will support you financially to start ur business and this course will support u with referec to knowdlege required for running such business.... mould whole SOP in such a way that it reflects your idea to start this business and ur extreme desire to hv such business of ur own...... u can make it strong by statin that u hv already covered other things required for business and this degreee is d last requirement.

Hope it helps or give some idea!!!!!!!1

canadian.dream2015

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
viky07234 said:
If ur not going for a business program... you can give dad's pr uncles's business a rest........ tell em ur own plans to start a business related to chemicals or whatever course ur opting to and that your father will support you financially to start ur business and this course will support u with referec to knowdlege required for running such business.... mould whole SOP in such a way that it reflects your idea to start this business and ur extreme desire to hv such business of ur own...... u can make it strong by statin that u hv already covered other things required for business and this degreee is d last requirement.

Hope it helps or give some idea!!!!!!!1
Thanks for your idea, hope all your wishes come true :)