+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home ties for Visitor Visa

IsmaRashid

May 10, 2020
Include proof of your income and current bank statement. When I acquired a visitor visa for my mother in law I didn't even bother to submit her bank statement since she has no money.

I did, however, submit the deed to her apartment along with proof of her miserable monthly retirement check. Was about $12 per month at the beginning of the year although now it's only worth $8.

Write a letter of invitation and say that her visit will last two or three weeks. Your mom should also submit a letter that speaks to why she wishes to visit Canada. You can translate it.

Good luck.
Thank you !

IsmaRashid

May 10, 2020
Hi Naturgrl,

Thank you for suggesting me for a supervisa. I think I am going to go for one. I had few questions:
1) Do we need biometrics for supervisa, I did not find any place asking to upload the same.
2) I still don't have anything to show string ties back home. Is it something to worry about?
3) Do we have any template i can use as a letter of invitation. I believe, I need to right another letter on behalf of my parents sharing the purpose of their visit.

Appreciate all valuable inputs. Thank you!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Naturgrl,

Thank you for suggesting me for a supervisa. I think I am going to go for one. I had few questions:
1) Do we need biometrics for supervisa, I did not find any place asking to upload the same.
2) I still don't have anything to show string ties back home. Is it something to worry about?
3) Do we have any template i can use as a letter of invitation. I believe, I need to right another letter on behalf of my parents sharing the purpose of their visit.

Appreciate all valuable inputs. Thank you!
1. Yes. She must pass medical and show one year of insurance. You must meet LICO for all the member of your family.
2. Yes, need to show some ties.
3. Don’t have a template.