+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Support Worker Pilot

Lionir

Mar 10, 2021
Hello,
Please help me with my question about the Home Support Worker Pilot program.
The question is :
Do I understand correctly that a job offer must be made with a Canadian employer, which is an individual? (you can’t make an offer with care organizations that provide services to individuals)

Thank you in advance!

Reactions: maricel1212

Twinkleberry

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
The home support worker pilot can only accept job offer from private individual. The pilot does not accept long term care homes (institutional settings).
Summary: care must be in the client's private residence

Reactions: Lionir

Lionir

Mar 10, 2021
The home support worker pilot can only accept job offer from private individual. The pilot does not accept long term care homes (institutional settings).
Thank you very much for a full answer! I really appreciate it !
Thank you very much for the full answer!! I really appreciate it!

Reactions: Twinkleberry

maricel1212

Apr 27, 2021
Hello,
Please help me with my question about the Home Support Worker Pilot program.
The question is :
Do I understand correctly that a job offer must be made with a Canadian employer, which is an individual? (you can’t make an offer with care organizations that provide services to individuals)

Thank you in advance!
Hi,
I saw your clarification question. Based on what I have read from the NOC 4412: Home Support Worker Program, private individual or agencies deploying home care settings or community. It is acceptable. Based on my own interpretation.

Reactions: Lionir