+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Support Worker Pilot

jcrocks

Dec 6, 2019
Hello everyone, newbie here. I applied under this program last October 2019. Im currently living in Dubai, and submitted my application in Alberta, Canada thru mail.

I paid for the application fee but my concern is that I did not pay for the biometrics fee and I have not received any letter regarding biometrics since. I have seen in cic website that to prevent delay, the payment for biometrics should be included in the application to receive the letter.

Its been 2 months already when I submitted the application but I have not heard anything from them.
Can you please assist me with this regards? Can i proceed to VAC to give the biometrics without the letter? And how can i track my paper application i tried to link it to my account but it said they cannot find my application maybe because they have not started.

thank you in advance!

Tahri0012

Aug 2, 2019
I feel your pain, I have been researching much of this for my husband and the finances is our main issue. I believe the VOC is the best way to get information.

Mahima89

Sep 15, 2020
Hello everyone, newbie here. I applied under this program last October 2019. Im currently living in Dubai, and submitted my application in Alberta, Canada thru mail.

I paid for the application fee but my concern is that I did not pay for the biometrics fee and I have not received any letter regarding biometrics since. I have seen in cic website that to prevent delay, the payment for biometrics should be included in the application to receive the letter.

Its been 2 months already when I submitted the application but I have not heard anything from them.
Can you please assist me with this regards? Can i proceed to VAC to give the biometrics without the letter? And how can i track my paper application i tried to link it to my account but it said they cannot find my application maybe because they have not started.

thank you in advance!
Hey
Have you got any reply yet?

Euqinom

Oct 9, 2020
Hello everyone i am wondering. My pgwp expired in december 2019. I applied for my new work permit and PR in october 2019. I received AOR in december2019. Can i still work whilst waiting for update? Its been over 1 year since i submitted my application. I havent received any update since december 2019. What should i do?

Hetal1417

Aug 20, 2020

thank you in advance!
You applied in this Home child care pilot program?