+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Support Worker Pilot Program

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Please can someone on student visa already in Canada apply for this pilot program. I will appreciate any reply. Thank you
Yes, I think.. as long as you also acquire a job offer. Have you also tried TR to PR? You might be eligible too

ONEwithGOD

Jan 7, 2021
Yes we applied too with a student status.
Thank you so much, it's just a huge relief to hear. Am worried that my visa expire before they make I get final decision form them, I have one year visa and am wondering what will become of my status of decision was delayed the way am seeing it here. Thank you please I await your response

ONEwithGOD

Jan 7, 2021
Yes, I think.. as long as you also acquire a job offer. Have you also tried TR to PR? You might be eligible too
Please I dont know which one is TR to PR, can you explain please. I just arrived 2 months ago and the education is too stressful,hence am looking for another way to get Permanent stay legally. That is why am looking at the home support pilot program.

Please I'll appreciate more guidance. Thank you

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
Thank you so much, it's just a huge relief to hear. Am worried that my visa expire before they make I get final decision form them, I have one year visa and am wondering what will become of my status of decision was delayed the way am seeing it here. Thank you please I await your response
As long as u applied for this pilot before Ur current status expires, u shld not worry. U will b on implied status n can work on that.

Reactions: roye and ONEwithGOD

ONEwithGOD

Jan 7, 2021
As long as u applied for this pilot before Ur current status expires, u shld not worry. U will b on implied status n can work on that.
Thank you for your response, please which other options do I have as a student here that will not be taken as misrepresentation?

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
Thank you for your response, please which other options do I have as a student here that will not be taken as misrepresentation?
I’m unsure what ur education background is, so u have to explore what options suit u best. If u have any caregiving experince at all
To demonstrate u can do it. Hsw stream doesn’t exactly ask for much experince as long as u can show u have an employer or have any education or experince to prove u can do the jo. I do not know why your concerned about misrepresentation, just b truthful in ur application.

Reactions: roye and ONEwithGOD

ONEwithGOD

Jan 7, 2021
I’m unsure what ur education background is, so u have to explore what options suit u best. If u have any caregiving experince at all
To demonstrate u can do it. Hsw stream doesn’t exactly ask for much experince as long as u can show u have an employer or have any education or experince to prove u can do the jo. I do not know why your concerned about misrepresentation, just b truthful in ur application.
I so much appreciate your feedback, thank you. It's good to know that it dosnt require much experience, I already have a degree before coming here, but I was concerned about misrepresentation due to the fact that I came in with student visa and am trying to switch to pilot program without completing my study. That's all, I have no hidden agenda, I just needed to be assured am doing the right thing without any implication.

Thank you once again.

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
I so much appreciate your feedback, thank you. It's good to know that it dosnt require much experience, I already have a degree before coming here, but I was concerned about misrepresentation due to the fact that I came in with student visa and am trying to switch to pilot program without completing my study. That's all, I have no hidden agenda, I just needed to be assured am doing the right thing without any implication.

Thank you once again.
There is no specific instruction for this stream that says u can’t apply as student. So definitely give it a try and all the best

Reactions: ONEwithGOD

HSWpilot

Aug 6, 2021
I applied in Oct 2019 received AOR in Jan 7th 2020 after that no updates. did fill the web form as well as called the CIC only answer I got was "we are processing (the application is under process)" its more than 14 months. I don't know what they'll do with my application. please pray for us. Is there any other way to contact the officials or Edmonton office. any one in Canada can visit that office and ask whether they are really processing the applications or not. Their employees are at work or not. Thank you.
I believe they are prioritizing applicants from inside first.

dyan29

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
Hi everyone. Has anyone from this group got their work permits approved for outland applications. And also how much should the salary be? If anyone got an offer from an employer in Ontario for Home Support Worker, kindly let me know what is the hourly wage offered? Thanks in advance

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....