+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Support worker pilot program Canada 2023

Jan 8, 2023
Dear All,

I need your advice/help
I am from India, I have completed following requirements for Nanny/Caregiver Home support worker:

1. IELTS 2. ECA from WES 3. Marriage Certificate 4. Nanny Course 5. Job offers available from canada 6. PCC shortly completing 7. No experience or any salary statement from India.

Suggest me is there any requirement pending with me ?
Is Two years experience is mandatory from India??

waiting your suggestions.

Thanks

G.S.

Reactions: Manjeet Sidhu

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear All,

I need your advice/help
I am from India, I have completed following requirements for Nanny/Caregiver Home support worker:

1. IELTS 2. ECA from WES 3. Marriage Certificate 4. Nanny Course 5. Job offers available from canada 6. PCC shortly completing 7. No experience or any salary statement from India.

Suggest me is there any requirement pending with me ?
Is Two years experience is mandatory from India??

waiting your suggestions.

Thanks

G.S.
So you have a job offer because you say “offers”? Your employer must fill out the job offer. Is is a family member? If you don’t have experience, you are in Category A - Gaining Experience.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/pathways-for-caregivers/child-care-provider-support-pilots/assessing-application-selection-criteria.html#job-offer

Jan 8, 2023
So you have a job offer because you say “offers”? Your employer must fill out the job offer. Is is a family member? If you don’t have experience, you are in Category A - Gaining Experience.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/pathways-for-caregivers/child-care-provider-support-pilots/assessing-application-selection-criteria.html#job-offer
Hello sir
Thanks for your reply
Your mean to say if I have no experience in India then I can apply for this program??

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello sir
Thanks for your reply
Your mean to say if I have no experience in India then I can apply for this program??
Provided you with selection criteria. Did you read it and meet eligibility requirements? Do you have a written job offer that meets requirements? Is this for a family member?

Jan 8, 2023
Provided you with selection criteria. Did you read it and meet eligibility requirements? Do you have a written job offer that meets requirements? Is this for a family member?
Sir
You need to have experience to show that you can do job . It’s mostly you will get refused if yiu will apply without any experience.
Dear sir
Thanks for your reply
Your mean to say that I should gain experience in this field in home country and then apply ??

Jan 8, 2023
Sir
Experience should be salaried or free ??
Bank Salary statements are compulsory or not ??

Oh_tomiGod

Nov 29, 2022
Hello everyone,
please I need assistance on how to go about The support worker pathway. Currently studying Healthcare management in Nigeria.
I am open to your assistance thanks