+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Support Worker Pilot 2019

Sheilardc

Sep 27, 2017
Thank God, Received email asking for updated offer of employment, background declaration, additional family information. ( imm 5983,imm5669, imm5406), hope and pray everyone soon get their updates.
Congratulations! I just hope this is the beginning of processing the backlogs of PR applicants from 2019.

HSWpilot

Aug 6, 2021
Is this even a pilot program?????? Please don't call it a PILOT PROGRAM. IT IS A SNAIL/SLOTH PROGRAM
Pilot program doesn’t mean it is fast. Pilot program means it is trial program and after completion of time line, if IRCC finds that this program help to boost economy, they will keep continuing.
just like PILOT episode in TV series where they observe the audience reaction (how many viewers) on first episode and once they have enough viewers, they keep continuing subsequent episodes.

Thilanka1

Sep 15, 2021
Hi Everyone,
Please advise me whether you have sent your Home Support Worker application with medical report or not ?
Thanks

ron4Canada

Star Member
May 7, 2021
When will CIC start working on our files. After getting the updated documents there is no response from them, this is really frustrating. before they used to give updates within 3 to 5 days. but now; this is unbearable. whom should we complain to. :(

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
When will CIC start working on our files. After getting the updated documents there is no response from them, this is really frustrating. before they used to give updates within 3 to 5 days. but now; this is unbearable. whom should we complain to. :(
HCCP and HSW are pilot programs… so the delay will always be there

JibzB

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Exactly, this is what I am thinking too, whom we should talk about this?

ron4Canada

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Exactly, this is what I am thinking too, whom we should talk about this?
Web form nowadays does not responds, Twitter - too same, calls takes long waiting and some time they hang up. No clear idea. Should we hire an advocate from Canada to file a case on this incapable immigration department. I saw a news in which two people have sued them and the court has ordered them to give a result in a week.

JibzB

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Web form nowadays does not responds, Twitter - too same, calls takes long waiting and some time they hang up. No clear idea. Should we hire an advocate from Canada to file a case on this incapable immigration department. I saw a news in which two people have sued them and the court has ordered them to give a result in a week.
To be honest I think we should do something instead of putting some thread here and talking to each other which not gonna help any of us in any ways.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
To be honest I think we should do something instead of putting some thread here and talking to each other which not gonna help any of us in any ways.
You know what’s more effective. Our employer should be the one demanding from the ircc. (Except for my employer, because I’m currently working for her family now so she’s not affected by the delays of ircc). What i mean is, if your employer really needs you, they’re the one who should demand. The IRCC doesn’t know the agony of the employer because they don’t demand. So they thought that “oh, canadians employer are hiring INSIDE canada people to be their caregiver anyway”. There’s not so much impact if the caregiver himself will demand, let’s face it, we are REPLACEABLE. Anytime, employer can just replace us with someone else (I experienced that, they prefer someone who are already resident in Canada over me. They don’t want me because they have to go through the LMIA process. They are willing to pay $25 for a permanent residence caregiver, instead of paying me with $15). The only employers who are willing to wait are your relatives. So please ask your relatives/employer to demand from ircc (i cannot ask my employer, since I’m not related with her. And again, she’s not affected).

JibzB

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
You know what’s more effective. Our employer should be the one demanding from the ircc. (Except for my employer, because I’m currently working for her family now so she’s not affected by the delays of ircc). What i mean is, if your employer really needs you, they’re the one who should demand. The IRCC doesn’t know the agony of the employer because they don’t demand. So they thought that “oh, canadians employer are hiring INSIDE canada people to be their caregiver anyway”. There’s not so much impact if the caregiver himself will demand, let’s face it, we are REPLACEABLE. Anytime, employer can just replace us with someone else (I experienced that, they prefer someone who are already resident in Canada over me. They don’t want me because they have to go through the LMIA process. They are willing to pay $25 for a permanent residence caregiver, instead of paying me with $15). The only employers who are willing to wait are your relatives. So please ask your relatives/employer to demand from ircc (i cannot ask my employer, since I’m not related with her. And again, she’s not affected).
I am also inside applicant with spouse outside Canada it’s the same my employer is not affected in any way. But am gonna wait for another 2 months and then file a case in Federal court.

Reactions: roye and ProudNanny