+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOME CHILDCARE PROVIDER PILOT (ECA)

bbm1998

Mar 24, 2021
My immigration lawyer submitted both. Be on safer side submit both if IRCC want they will attach both or one . Why to take risk.
Would it be a problem if the address on my WES report is my employer's adress because it was initially delivered to them?

harkaran 2010

Aug 13, 2020
Would it be a problem if the address on my WES report is my employer's adress because it was initially delivered to them?
mine ECA report also contain my brother address who is in canada.We often choose address where our mail can reach fast so you nd I choose canadian address. IRCC will be hvg no problem as they hv to evaluate our degree nt our address.

spidermark

Dec 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 15, 2014
AOR Received.
March 03, 2015
Thank you for the fast response. Whats the difference between the 2?

Temporary residence
1) Work permit (including extensions) – per person - $155.00
2) Open work permit holder - $100.00

Does she need to pay both? if so, do they need to be paid at the same time?

Thanks
She pays 1.
Both go together. Both must be paid. One is the permit. The other is a fee to hold it.
-------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys, So which one should she follow?

Other than the fees on he link below, Any other fee's she might need to pay as this is her first time applying?
(No Canadian Experience and first time in Home Child Care)

Link: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/order.do?category=13&lang=en

Last edited:

arissxciv

May 24, 2021
It is in the link. You need at least one year post secondary to be eligible.
Hi, Im an undergrad in PH. Completed a total of 30 months post secondary. I just wanna know if you have any idea if that is equivalent to one year post secondary education in Canada? 6 years primary education 4 years secondary 30 months university undergrad (bachelor of arts in english)

arissxciv

May 24, 2021
Regarding educational assesstment; I am undergraduate of 2 year-course I don't have certificate or diploma, can I submit just the Transcript of Records proof that I went to a university? thank you
Have you submitted your credentials? What was the equivalent of 2 year undergrad?

chichi_chuks

Jul 22, 2021
l will be applying for childcare pilot program come january 2022 .do i need to submit my ECA report alongside my transcript plus my degree certificate?or Just the ECA is enough....PLEASE i need clarification on this. Thank you.

intuitive

Jun 11, 2020
l will be applying for childcare pilot program come january 2022 .do i need to submit my ECA report alongside my transcript plus my degree certificate?or Just the ECA is enough....PLEASE i need clarification on this. Thank you.
Hi there , yes you have to submit your original ECA, IELTS & NBI (if from ph)MUST submit original with your file.

intuitive

Jun 11, 2020
I am 2021 applicant but I haven't got the hard copy from wes what can l do now? I have send the printouts of the report
Hi are you under HSW? in that case your case officer will ask for original copy once they will start process. Can you share your timeline! Best of luck

Babliharinder

May 5, 2021
Hi are you under HSW? in that case your case officer will ask for original copy once they will start process. Can you share your timeline! Best of luck
I am under hccp .timeline is 19 april 2021
Temporary aor 27 may and 16 july
Please tell me how can I get the hard copy of wes report

intuitive

Jun 11, 2020
I am under hccp .timeline is 19 april 2021
Temporary aor 27 may and 16 july
Please tell me how can I get the hard copy of wes report
Hi , while you apply for ECA from WES did you pay international courier cost ? If so they must send to your mailing address once your ECA ready , if not then u log in your account now and contact and ask them to send hard copy asap.

Eresco

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
I don’t think is something to worry about, because I know someone that got his PR through express entry anyway, dat has not gotten his hard copy yet and he is in Canada now. He used the soft copy they sent to him to apply. I also has not gotten my hard copy too. I used my soft copy to apply 2021 hccp.

Eresco

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
I am 2021 applicant but I haven't got the hard copy from wes what can l do now? I have send the printouts of the report
I’m also 2021 applicant,I haven’t gotten my hard copy either, I don’t think is something to worry about, the printout is acceptable. Cos I know an express entry applicant that got his PR without the hard copy and up till now he hasn’t gotten the hard copy from Wes.