+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOME CHILDCARE PROVIDER PILOT (ECA)

Babliharinder

May 5, 2021
I’m also 2021 applicant,I haven’t gotten my hard copy either, I don’t think is something to worry about, the printout is acceptable. Cos I know an express entry applicant that got his PR without the hard copy and up till now he hasn’t gotten the hard copy from Wes.
Ok thank u for ur kind reply

Reactions: Eresco
Oct 26, 2021
Hi, Im an undergrad in PH. Completed a total of 30 months post secondary. I just wanna know if you have any idea if that is equivalent to one year post secondary education in Canada? 6 years primary education 4 years secondary 30 months university undergrad (bachelor of arts in english)
Hi, I’m also in the same situation as you. I completed 6 years of primary education and 4 years of secondary and two years of Certificate in IT in College. WES evaluated my two years program equivalent to Grade 11 and 12. I’m now doing third year in the Bachelor program. I’m not sure how WES will evaluate my third year.

Have you got yours evaluated? If so, whatis the equivalency?

Oct 26, 2021
Did anyone here have education credentials obtained from the Philippines? If so, what is the equivalency? I completed two year program for Associate Certificate in Computer Technology and it’s evaluated by WES. They said it’s equivalent to Grade 11 and 12. What if I do my third year program, what will it be equivalent to? Did anyone here experience the same?