+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Hi,
Jan2020 what date did you submit the file?
I suggest that you click on Deep2020 name. Then you will see from the pop up the total number os messages that he posted. Click on that NUMBER, then it will direct you to all of his posts. you can scan which message with his timeline.

Reactions: Jyotu

Wandaaa

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
Hello. Just to update everyone. I am a HSW applicant, December 2019. And I got approved only last January 10. OWP is being issued and they just mailed it January 11. Hope to get it after a week. Goodluck to everyone!

Reactions: Vyn and Jayluv

Rimi18

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Hello. Just to update everyone. I am a HSW applicant, December 2019. And I got approved only last January 10. OWP is being issued and they just mailed it January 11. Hope to get it after a week. Goodluck to everyone!
Hi,
Ru inside or outside applicant?

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Is it really open work permit that you applied along with your PR application? Or employer specific? Since you havent completed your 24 months yet?

May I also please know when did you received your Temporary AOR and your Permanent AOR? Thank you so much

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Still waiting. I sent my updated job offer form that they requested last December 13. But I’m happy to see EVERYDAY news (whether refusal or approval, it means ircc is working again).
Thank you ProudNanny. Hoping for the best result :)

Wandaaa

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
Is it really open work permit that you applied along with your PR application? Or employer specific? Since you havent completed your 24 months yet?

May I also please know when did you received your Temporary AOR and your Permanent AOR? Thank you so much
It’s an occupation restricted open work permit.

Reactions: roye

Jayluv

Star Member
Dec 31, 2019
Hi guys, my employer got a mail today from IRCC requesting:
1. Noa for 3yrs
2. Explanation why a caregiver is mandatory at this time and at your children’s age(s).
If you have not hired a caregiver in the past Provide a clear description of the exceptional circumstances behind the need for a caregiver when you did not require one in the past. How frequently will you require a caregiver and what other options, other than hiring a caregiver, were explored prior to making this application?
3. Explanation of how care needs are currently being met, what are you currently doing for child care?
4. Employers kids birth certificates.

I'm December 2019 applicant. Pls I need your suggestions on how to respond to questions 2 & 3.

Reactions: Jyotu

Sifi

Jun 22, 2019
Hi guys, my employer got a mail today from IRCC requesting:
1. Noa for 3yrs
2. Explanation why a caregiver is mandatory at this time and at your children’s age(s).
If you have not hired a caregiver in the past Provide a clear description of the exceptional circumstances behind the need for a caregiver when you did not require one in the past. How frequently will you require a caregiver and what other options, other than hiring a caregiver, were explored prior to making this application?
3. Explanation of how care needs are currently being met, what are you currently doing for child care?
4. Employers kids birth certificates.

I'm December 2019 applicant. Pls I need your suggestions on how to respond to questions 2 & 3.
Congrats for movement,r u single or with family. Thanks