+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Gjs40

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Not yet, our representative just sent the letter. We’re waiting for further instructions .
Congratulations!!

They didn't ask for updated forms (schedule a and additional family info etc.)
no, they didn’t ask any updated forms maybe because it was previously sent to them. Only the RPRF and new passport copy since it is expiring soon. I sent the renewed passport copy by fax in the morning then the letter sent to us by our representative in the afternoon. I wish I could share the letter here but I don’t know how.

Great God

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
Single and outside Applicant
Application received September 2019 when applicant was still in Saudi Arabia
February 2020 - documents requested for Birth Certificate of the kids and explanation letter as to why I am hiring child care provider
March 2020 - Medicals / Biometrics done
Pandemic due to Covid - no updates not until November 2021 - medical updates- passed
and Request to pay rights of permanent residence fee
December 21, 2021- request for renewed passport copy
December 24, 2021 - renewed passport copy sent by fax as instructed
December 24, 2021 - approval letter received
Congratulations.

Reactions: Gjs40

Joe0915

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
no, they didn’t ask any updated forms maybe because it was previously sent to them. Only the RPRF and new passport copy since it is expiring soon. I sent the renewed passport copy by fax in the morning then the letter sent to us by our representative in the afternoon. I wish I could share the letter here but I don’t know how.
Hello. Can you just please share what's written on the letter, we are very excited to read it. If you can't attached the letter/photo of the letter, please share us by copy-paste whats in the letter. Thank you

Gjs40

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hello. Can you just please share what's written on the letter, we are very excited to read it. If you can't attached the letter/photo of the letter, please share us by copy-paste whats in the letter. Thank you
I’m trying to share it here but I don’t know how. I did screen shot but not able to paste it. I even asked my kids to help me but still unsuccessful.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
I’m trying to share it here but I don’t know how. I did screen shot but not able to paste it. I even asked my kids to help me but still unsuccessful.
No worries! As long as you shared the good news with us, we’re happy.

You can highlight the letter contents only, then “copy paste” here. But if that doesn’t work, no worries!

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
The refusal letter that someone got yesterday was I think his error. His job offer was from an agency’s name. It has clearly states in the website that the employer must be the person himself. And the pay slips he gave for 24 months experience is not considered under the HSW pilot program (it’s only good for his “job experience”).

seemabish

Jul 25, 2019
The refusal letter that someone got yesterday was I think his error. His job offer was from an agency’s name. It has clearly states in the website that the employer must be the person himself. And the pay slips he gave for 24 months experience is not considered under the HSW pilot program (it’s only good for his “job experience”).
Oh ok the reason was job offer ? It should be on employer (a person) name right? Do you know his timeline ? After waiting two years this is very bad situation.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Oh ok the reason was job offer ? It should be on employer (a person) name right? Do you know his timeline ? After waiting two years this is very bad situation.
January 2020. He used his care aide experience as 24 months proof when he was under the PGWP work permit, under the agency’s name. Which is not valid.
Yes, they have to leave Canada soon, he was here since 2017 as a student. But I think they can still appeal because there’s an existing public policy for inside applicant

Reactions: seemabish

Gjs40

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
No worries! As long as you shared the good news with us, we’re happy.

You can highlight the letter contents only, then “copy paste” here. But if that doesn’t work, no worries!
[
There you go…

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Home Child Care Provider Class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements of the permanent residence pre-assessment stage under the Home Child Care Provider Class.
Your temporary residence application has been approved and an occupation-restricted open work permit is being issued. This work permit will allow you to work in Canada as a temporary resident to gain some or all of the 24 months of work experience needed for your application for permanent residence. If the work permit validity is shorter than 36 months, you can renew up to 36 months total. You can find more information on the occupation-restricted open work permit here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees- citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/caregivers/child-care-home-support-worker/no- experience-get-experience.html
Any accompanying dependants are eligible to apply for an open work permit or a study permit. For more information on these permits, please click on this link.
This acknowledgement does not grant permanent residence status in Canada. A final decision on your permanent residence application will not be made until you have completed and submitted the proof of the qualifying work experience. If you have family members in Canada or abroad, they must also pass background checks even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time.
Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of your stay in Canada. You must also maintain your status while in Canada. If you or your accompanying family members are already in Canada, you may apply to renew their status at this time if you have not already done so.
In order to continue processing your application in Canada, further information is required. You must complete/submit the following information to the Case Processing Centre:
Page 1 of 2
Officer C/L
Case Processing Centre Edmonton

elaiza_elaiza2002

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Hi Gjs40, in the lower part of the letter page 1, it says...

"In order to continue processing your application in Canada, further information is required. You must complete/submit the following information to the Case Processing Centre:

Page 1 of 2
Officer C/L
Case Processing Centre Edmonton"

Would you mind also sharing the 2nd page ? May we know what other information you must complete/submit to the Case Processing Centre?

Thank you and congrats:)

Gjs40

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hi Gjs40, in the lower part of the letter page 1, it says...

"In order to continue processing your application in Canada, further information is required. You must complete/submit the following information to the Case Processing Centre:

Page 1 of 2
Officer C/L
Case Processing Centre Edmonton"

Would you mind also sharing the 2nd page ? May we know what other information you must complete/submit to the Case Processing Centre?

Thank you and congrats:)
It just stated to link your paper application online, when should you contact IRCC, how to check the status of your application and how long it will take to process your application. Basically referring to your PR application.