+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

hopeful07

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
Omg, there’s another visa refusal due to ECA (she only studied up to 2 years in college). She has 24 months canadian experience already but was still refused this month.

So if your application takes time, i think it’s a good thing. Ircc don’t usually delay the refusal. As soon as they see any eligibility discrepancies, they will refuse it as soon as possible.
Good thing for 2021 applicants whose applications have been checked already.
2020 applications should be the first to get refusals. But heard nothing in here. Must be worst for them to wait for 2yrs or more then somehow, only received refusal letter.

Reactions: Pomme

hopeful07

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
From WES... can you send me the link for that?
Appendix B - ECA Report Assessment Outcomes
Verify that the outcome noted on your Education Credential Assessment (ECA) report (from an IRCC designated organization) corresponds to the equivalent of a Canadian educational credential of at least one year of post-secondary studies (or higher) on this list.

One-year post-secondary credential:
  • College Certificate
  • Completion of College-level certificate
  • University Certificate
  • University Diploma
  • One-year certificate in [name of discipline]
  • Post-secondary certificate with a focus in [area of concentration]Footnote 1
  • One-year Post-secondary certificate with a focus in [area of concentration]Footnote 1
  • One-year certificateFootnote 1
Two-year post-secondary credential:
  • College Diploma
  • College Diploma (two years)
  • Diploma (two years)
  • Two-year diploma Footnote 1
  • Two-year diploma in [name of discipline]
  • Secondary school diploma and diploma (two years)
  • Associate Degree
  • Associate of [Arts/Science] degree
  • Post-secondary Diploma with a focus in [area of concentration]Footnote 1
  • Two-year post-secondary Diploma with a focus in [area of concentration]Footnote 1
  • Two-year associate degree Footnote 1

I can’t send the link

Reactions: Deep2020

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
If you check all the rejections based on ECA they all have undergraduate study. Pls avoid it or consider another evaluation body
WES or iqas has the same summary evaluation. My sister has a “undergraduate study” on her evaluation, but since I already spent money for her IELTS and WES and etc, might as well risk the application fee. It’s too late for me to back out now for 2022. Let God’s will be done.

mv1017

Star Member
Oct 31, 2019
Hello All,

Just giving you an update about my call with IRCC. They said the accessed my file on Dec 1 and but didn't make any changes. My employer's local MP let us know that the criminality check for the work permit is passed but just waiting for the eligibility of work permit. Once that passes, I will have my work permit. I just hope it doesn't take too long. I have been waiting for the eligibility pass since the start of COVID....

Home Child Care Provider Pilot Timeline(Applied Outside Canada from Philippines, Single Applicant):

Application received: Sept 20th 2019
AOR: Oct 29th 2019
NOA Request: Feb 3rd 2020
Biometrics Request: Feb 28th 2020
Medical Request: Feb 28th 2020
Biometrics Completed: March 11th 2020
Multiple Covid Delays: March - Aug 2020
Medical Completed: August 20th 2020
Medical Passed(GCKey) : August 31st 2020
Updated Passport Request: June 2nd 2021
Updated Forms Request(IMM5669 & IMM5406): July 25th 2021
Updated Forms Request(IMM5983e): August 9th 2021
New Offer of Employment(IMM5983e) sent (To match min wage for 2022): November 14th, 2021
IRCC Received Offer(IMM5983e): November 19th, 2021

Last edited:

TD05

Dec 10, 2021
Hi all, I have been following this thread since last August and now decided to share my timeline.

HCCP, inside, no experience when applying, single applicant. Now I am at 16 months of experience.
Application received: Aug 7th 2020
Temp AOR: March 24th 2021
AOR: June 1st 2021
ADR (IMM5983, IMM5669, IMM5406) : June 30th 2021
Submitted updated forms July 2021 and since then I haven’t heard anything from them. My medical exam was sent through webform but on the tab for medical results still says “You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.”.

I applied through a RCIC. I knew my representative linked the application to her account. But somehow when I tried to link my application on my account just month ago when cic website got technical glitch, my application was linked to my account. Btw, now I can check my application myself.
I also applied for TR to PR IG stream around 10pm. I haven’t received anything from this program yet.
For myself I know eventually PR will come soon or later. However the waiting for HCCP is INSANELY CRAZY. HCCP is my first application. And to be honest, if I didn’t apply for this program, I could have save the money to apply CEC. I received ITA 3 times but have to decline because I don’t have money to afford 3 PR applications.
2022 is coming. Hopefully next year they can quickly process the backlog applications since nothing much changes this year. And I hope good news will come soon for everybody who are waiting.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Hi all, I have been following this thread since last August and now decided to share my timeline.

HCCP, inside, no experience when applying, single applicant. Now I am at 16 months of experience.
Application received: Aug 7th 2020
Temp AOR: March 24th 2021
AOR: June 1st 2021
ADR (IMM5983, IMM5669, IMM5406) : June 30th 2021
Submitted updated forms July 2021 and since then I haven’t heard anything from them. My medical exam was sent through webform but on the tab for medical results still says “You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.”.

I applied through a RCIC. I knew my representative linked the application to her account. But somehow when I tried to link my application on my account just month ago when cic website got technical glitch, my application was linked to my account. Btw, now I can check my application myself.
I also applied for TR to PR IG stream around 10pm. I haven’t received anything from this program yet.
For myself I know eventually PR will come soon or later. However the waiting for HCCP is INSANELY CRAZY. HCCP is my first application. And to be honest, if I didn’t apply for this program, I could have save the money to apply CEC. I received ITA 3 times but have to decline because I don’t have money to afford 3 PR applications.
2022 is coming. Hopefully next year they can quickly process the backlog applications since nothing much changes this year. And I hope good news will come soon for everybody who are waiting.
You should have at least get into the CEC and get a refund from
HCCP. If I’m in your situation, HCCP has a very slow approval rate (you should back read all the messages from the beginning and you will realized that you did a terrible choice of ignoring the ITA of CEC)
Btw, there are 2 PR approvals recently under the TR to PR who had HCCP/HSW applications too.

hopeful07

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
Supporting Afghan nationals: Key figures

The Government of Canada remains firm in its commitment to welcome refugees and vulnerable Afghans to Canada. We’re working to increase the number of people to 40,000.

This information is up to date as of December 2, 2021. Data are approximate and subject to change.

Applications for the special immigration program for Afghans

Applications received for the special immigration program for Afghans who assisted the Government of Canada (counted in people)

Applications approved for the special immigration program for Afghans who assisted the Government of Canada (counted in people)

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Supporting Afghan nationals: Key figures

The Government of Canada remains firm in its commitment to welcome refugees and vulnerable Afghans to Canada. We’re working to increase the number of people to 40,000.

This information is up to date as of December 2, 2021. Data are approximate and subject to change.

Applications for the special immigration program for Afghans

Applications received for the special immigration program for Afghans who assisted the Government of Canada (counted in people)

Applications approved for the special immigration program for Afghans who assisted the Government of Canada (counted in people)

**sigh**

and then most of the ircc agents might go for vacation leave this holiday season
I just need my open work permit. That’s all I need for now…

Reactions: ron4Canada

Varinsharma

Star Member
Oct 30, 2021
Any September 2020 applicant here with update? Or hsw applicant with update. Still temporary AOR here but crossing my fingers to receive the permanent soon. Still hopeful everyday @Haert any news on your application?
same here no update yet
I am also sep 2020 applicant

Sam3832

Aug 25, 2021
It will be ok if any body apply visitor visa Canada sponsor by brother during waiting for caregiver application