+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Omg, there’s another visa refusal due to ECA (she only studied up to 2 years in college). She has 24 months canadian experience already but was still refused this month.

So if your application takes time, i think it’s a good thing. Ircc don’t usually delay the refusal. As soon as they see any eligibility discrepancies, they will refuse it as soon as possible.

Reactions: roxythromycin12

roxythromycin12

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
Did you apply it online?
I applied it by mail and am wondering if how long I should wait for it?
Yes it’s online application. I waited for my AOR for PR first and have to mention that so they know both applications are related. Did you get any AOR for your BOWP too? Cuz then you know that they got it and it’s already in the system.

roxythromycin12

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
Omg, there’s another visa refusal due to ECA (she only studied up to 2 years in college). She has 24 months canadian experience already but was still refused this month.

So if your application takes time, i think it’s a good thing. Ircc don’t usually delay the refusal. As soon as they see any eligibility discrepancies, they will refuse it as soon as possible.
I agree with you. Just wish they work a little more faster for all of us… haha

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Any September 2020 applicant here with update? Or hsw applicant with update. Still temporary AOR here but crossing my fingers to receive the permanent soon. Still hopeful everyday @Haert any news on your application?

somm2202

Jun 27, 2017

Is 2 years college diploma not accepted?

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Is 2 years college diploma not accepted?
I think it’s accepted. There are some 2-year course in Philippines (they give Diploma for that). But if you enrolled in a bachelor degree course, and you’re only up to 2nd year college, they won’t give you any certificate. (Except for BSN course in my school, that after completing the AHSE curriculum within 2 years before proceeding to BSN, they gave us a certificate of completion)
im also planning some other things, because my sister (my replacement) is only until 2nd year college.

Deep2020

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
My Canadian Equivalency Summary says: Secondary school diploma and one year of post secondary study.
That is good for the requirement that they have right?

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
My Canadian Equivalency Summary says: Secondary school diploma and one year of post secondary study.
I’m really not sure. Check on the fb caregiver page for that two visa refusals due to ECA. I’m waiting for someone who is undergraduate to give us an update. If the ircc asked for any updated forms, it means you passed the eligibility, otherwise why would they ask for any updated forms if you failed the ECA? If you got any updated document request, i think you’re okay

Reactions: Deep2020

hopeful07

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
Is your ECA from IQAS?
You can actually compare your results in IRCC’s guidelines.If that remarks is in there then you passed the requirement.

Reactions: Deep2020