+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Sifi

Jun 22, 2019
Outside Canada
September 2019: Application received
January 2020: Additional documents requested from me ( Employer )
March 2020: Medical and Biometrics done
November 2021: Eligibility letter and request for RPRF payment
Hi, congrats. I m so happy for u. I m also September 2019 applicant. Please can u share link of that spreadsheet where everyone mention their timeline. Thanks

Chahal03

Oct 14, 2021
Outside Canada
September 2019: Application received
January 2020: Additional documents requested from me ( Employer )
March 2020: Medical and Biometrics done
November 2021: Eligibility letter and request for RPRF payment
Out side kehri country to file layi se tusi

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Based on FB post, most of them are having some ECA issues. One was refused because the ircc agent was too lazy to read the bottom portion of “AND TWO YEARS POST SECONDARY”. And the other one had a recent notification that she selected a wrong recipient of her WES (she didn’t choose FOR IMMIGRATION). By the way, she’s January 2021 outside applicant with only temporary file number. It means, ircc agents usually opened our file and just run through (not scrutinized) each requirements.

lukay

Star Member
May 23, 2021
Based on FB post, most of them are having some ECA issues. One was refused because the ircc agent was too lazy to read the bottom portion of “AND TWO YEARS POST SECONDARY”. And the other one had a recent notification that she selected a wrong recipient of her WES (she didn’t choose FOR IMMIGRATION). By the way, she’s January 2021 outside applicant with only temporary file number. It means, ircc agents usually opened our file and just run through (not scrutinized) each requirements.
The problem is, the Canadian Equivalency Summary in ECA (like for WES in the very first part) would sometimes mention High School Diploma and 2 years post secondary. So the immigration officer will just remember the High School diploma that's why they easily refuse the application. Sometimes they are very straightforward with a checklist in deciding whether or not you meet a certain requirement. I think for eligibility assessment, immigration officers will only use YES or NO in determining if you pass or not the criteria.

Reactions: ProudNanny

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
The problem is, the Canadian Equivalency Summary in ECA (like for WES in the very first part) would sometimes mention High School Diploma and 2 years post secondary. So the immigration officer will just remember the High School diploma that's why they easily refuse the application. Sometimes they are very straightforward with a checklist in deciding whether or not you meet a certain requirement. I think for eligibility assessment, immigration officers will only use YES or NO in determining if you pass or not the criteria.
This “eligibility assessment” is only the first part of many levels to be approved. So they will check ECA, IELTS, Proof of ability to work. In my case, I don’t really understand why they taking so long. I sent a BSN degree in WES, I got 7 for my IELTS, I gave my recent work permit as my proof of ability to work. So why are they taking so long to move to second level of Background check (biometrics, police clearance, etc)??? My point is, some were delayed because of error, but I gave them exactly what they are asking. The work permit itself should speak louder to the agent that “YES, IM NOT CRIMINAL, IM HEALTHY, OTHERWISE YOU WONT ISSUE ME A WORK PERMIT”.
Sorry, just venting out. I hope I will meet an IRCC agent soon, and tell him all my grievances against ircc.

intuitive

Jun 11, 2020
hi , as education level also 1 of the vital requirement of this program so applicant must aware there eligibility before apply . 2019 to 2021 you can see refusal rate will be very high due to applicant education level & genuine employer . but from 2022 applicant will be more careful to avoid rejection as this programs result we can see now. its PR PATHWAY so once applicant get OWP it means he or she will get PR 99% sure if not big crime in Canada. so IRCC VFO must be careful.

Reactions: roye and ProudNanny

intuitive

Jun 11, 2020
This “eligibility assessment” is only the first part of many levels to be approved. So they will check ECA, IELTS, Proof of ability to work. In my case, I don’t really understand why they taking so long. I sent a BSN degree in WES, I got 7 for my IELTS, I gave my recent work permit as my proof of ability to work. So why are they taking so long to move to second level of Background check (biometrics, police clearance, etc)??? My point is, some were delayed because of error, but I gave them exactly what they are asking. The work permit itself should speak louder to the agent that “YES, IM NOT CRIMINAL, IM HEALTHY, OTHERWISE YOU WONT ISSUE ME A WORK PERMIT”.
Sorry, just venting out. I hope I will meet an IRCC agent soon, and tell him all my grievances against ircc.
I am just wondering do you have dependent in your application? sometime due to spouse issue decision will be delay.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
I am just wondering do you have dependent in your application? sometime due to spouse issue decision will be delay.
I’m single, never been married, no kids. Inside Canada since 2018. With 11 months of experience now.
That’s why I’m confused why there’s no update in my gckey account. They’re still in “we are reviewing your eligibility”.

lukay

Star Member
May 23, 2021
It remains a prvilege and not a right to migrate to Canada. Hence, we wait.