+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

lukay

Star Member
May 23, 2021
Can
Hi Guys,

We just received an update from our Representative that my sister ( Applicant ) received the eligibility letter and she has been asked to pay Rights Of Permanent Residence Fee to continue processing the application. I guess they are starting to work on our papers. It’s also mentioned there that she passed the Medical Exam on November 12, 2021 while in fact she did it back in March 2020. Will keep you posted for any further updates.
Does your sister have 24 months Canadian work experience already or none at all?

lukay

Star Member
May 23, 2021
HCCP Single Outside Canada:

Submitted on June 2020 and received 2 temporary AORs in March 2021 and July 2021.

On Nov 2, 2021 I received permanent aor and was able to link online. I was also requested to pay again $255 for open work permit fee and open holder fee (because I paid them separately with 2 receipts). IRCC also asked me to update the personal history section of form IMM 5669. I submitted them the same day to IRCC thru web form and it was confirmed received in my online account. I was given 14 days as deadline. Tomorrow is 14th day. So no updates yet except, they are reviewing my eligibility and processing my background check (as indicated in my GCKey). I had biometrics already in 2019 for visitor visa and expired medical in June 2019.

Reactions: Vyn

Jyotu

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
HCCP Single Outside Canada:

Submitted on June 2020 and received 2 temporary AORs in March 2021 and July 2021.

On Nov 2, 2021 I received permanent aor and was able to link online. I was also requested to pay again $255 for open work permit fee and open holder fee (because I paid them separately with 2 receipts). IRCC also asked me to update the personal history section of form IMM 5669. I submitted them the same day to IRCC thru web form and it was confirmed received in my online account. I was given 14 days as deadline. Tomorrow is 14th day. So no updates yet except, they are reviewing my eligibility and processing my background check (as indicated in my GCKey). I had biometrics already in 2019 for visitor visa and expired medical in June 2019.
Congratulations .I m july 2020 applicant from india .i also received two temporary aor and public policy email. Now waiting to hear good news.

Reactions: Joseph305

Gjs40

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hi Gjs40, i have read from your previous post that your sister is single & outside applicant.

And from your previous post it was Officer JG who was the signatory on the letter.

I am just curious if its still Officer JG? Or a new Officer now?

Thank you for the updates.
It’s now officer C/L

jensad

Jan 2, 2021
Just for clarification Ma’am, your sister is your employee, right? Is your sister an applicant from the Philippines? Thank you

Gjs40

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Just for clarification Ma’am, your sister is your employee, right? Is your sister an applicant from the Philippines? Thank you
She was in Saudi when she sent her application but she already finished her contract and she’s now in the Philippines

Trumpet

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
Has anyone submitted file in 2019 received reply after August 3 documentation request..? How long we have to wait ?
At Aug 3, got biometric payment request. Then no update yet. Nov 2019 applicant.
Waiting for biometric letter for more than 3 months.

Trumpet

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
Hi Guys,

We just received an update from our Representative that my sister ( Applicant ) received the eligibility letter and she has been asked to pay Rights Of Permanent Residence Fee to continue processing the application. I guess they are starting to work on our papers. It’s also mentioned there that she passed the Medical Exam on November 12, 2021 while in fact she did it back in March 2020. Will keep you posted for any further updates.
Would you share her timeline please?
Is she in Canada?

jensad

Jan 2, 2021
Ma’am, as an employer, what are the proofs did you submit to prove that u can hire a caregiver? like how much income do you have to meet per year Mam? Did you also submit bank statements? Thank you

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
May I ask regarding the request of an updated job offer form? Will ircc send the email request to the employer ONLY? Or will I also be notified?
I’m just afraid that my employer might ignore the email for some reason.