+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Useless information???
Yes. The mere fact that I can link it to my gckey account, it means it’s on digital processing. The rest of the information written there are my phone calls to ircc hotline (which I already knew because I was the one who called ircc). So nothing useful for me. What I got is TRANSPARENCY only BUT NOT an update. It was in digital processing location for 3 months already.

canada2000

Oct 6, 2010
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No updates from anyone who got documents request and submitted the requested documents? :(

Rimi18

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
yes. I submitted the requested documents in August and my employer submitted theirs in September . after that no further news
Hi Ren,

what is your timeline? I also submitted requested documents in August and my employer submitted in September.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
I got an email from IRCC today, the usual “we are still working on your application” (they do that before pre covid time, every first day of the month they send an exact email)

This is the email content:

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address: xxxxxx

cool_boy007

Star Member
Dec 19, 2013
Hi can some tell , if any may 2020 applicant , still with temporary file number . ?? Inside canada applicant with dependents in india

canada2000

Oct 6, 2010
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got an email from IRCC today, the usual “we are still working on your application” (they do that before pre covid time, every first day of the month they send an exact email)

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address: xxxxxx
This is a good news or no?

canada2000

Oct 6, 2010
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not that much. It’s a normal way for them to send that exact email every first day of the month, but it doesn’t mean that they are really processing your application. This email is only for those with Permanent AOR.
ok.. thanks ...

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011

Do they always send something every 1st of the month? Never heard about that and we never got anything. We also have permanent AOR

Reactions: farazfs

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Do they always send something every 1st of the month? Never heard about that and we never got anything. We also have permanent AOR
Yes. They did that to my second work permit (during the peak of pandemic). It took me 6 months to get my work permit. So they send that to all applicants (based on TR to PR applicants who got the same email) who was a bit delayed. (But my third work permit was only 2 days last December 2020).

maybe because I am inside applicant? I dunno. But you can check the TR to PR forum, they also got the same notification

Preeti sidhu

Aug 9, 2017
Yes. They did that to my second work permit (during the peak of pandemic). It took me 6 months to get my work permit. So they send that to all applicants (based on TR to PR applicants who got the same email) who was a bit delayed. (But my third work permit was only 2 days last December 2020).

maybe because I am inside applicant? I dunno. But you can check the TR to PR forum, they also got the same notification
I am also inside applicant but I never recieved emails like this on 1 st of evry month