+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Hi everyone! I got an updated. Review of medical results- October 4, 2021: You passed the medical exam. (But I didn’t have a medical exam recently). I did my biometrics on September 27th 2021.
Hi HevH, may I please ask if you already completed your 24 months of in canada experience? Please and thank you

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Any HSW applicant here with dependents almost similar to my timeline September 2020 applicant, Two (2) Temp AOR received on March 25. Any news or update please?

• Sad
Reactions: Haert

Haert

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
25-03-2021
Any HSW applicant here with dependents almost similar to my timeline September 2020 applicant, Two (2) Temp AOR received on March 25. Any news or update please?

Hello Roye, I know we are on the same boat. My employer has a consultant who's based in Canada, and she was advice that they will resume the processing of application by early next year. Looks like they will need to process first all pending backlogs this year from 2019. I am not certain what scope are we at or those who will be process under the 2020 temporary public policy.

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Hello Roye, I know we are on the same boat. My employer has a consultant who's based in Canada, and she was advice that they will resume the processing of application by early next year. Looks like they will need to process first all pending backlogs this year from 2019. I am not certain what scope are we at or those who will be process under the 2020 temporary public policy.
Thank you Haert for this information. Hopefully we will hear news very soon. It is so hard as we have children left there in the Philippines. I wish we will have a positive result after all.

roye

Jan 13, 2021
May I know who advised your consultant? As IRCC has been quiet about processing times. Please and thank you

Preeti sidhu

Aug 9, 2017
Hello friends yesterday I received biometric request , anybody else from 2019 inside applicant ,can somebody guide me after biometrics how much time is expected for medical and copr ,thank you

Reactions: Jyotu