+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

took_them_forever

Apr 14, 2021
HCCP is they're least priority to work on, they will just keep on sending us email to update forms etc. or asking us if they want to withdraw our application..
I heard from a friend that they were even told that there’s no guarantee that you will get a refund on the fees if you pulled out/withdraw your application.

ron4Canada

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Yes, and wishing that someone like him will be appointed as immigration minister soon.
yes it is frustrating, its going to be one and half month after submitting the updated documents; no response to web forms. Don't know what to tell to the employer. it is really hard to find an employer from other country and this immigration people are taking so much time to respond. some one should file complaint about this/ or sue them.

davinderkumar01

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Hi davinderkumar01, may I know if she has dependents and which week of September 2020 she applied? I am hsw, inside applicant, September 14, 2020. Please and thank you
Hey Dear,
Yes she has husband and a handsome boy .We sent the application on first week of September.

• Love
Reactions: roye

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Just wondering if anyone here received a ghost update while nothing changed in the gckey?
Not yet. But when I applied with my work permits before (old caregiver program), I usually have a ghost update, then the update will show up in my gckey account the next day.

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
Not yet. But when I applied with my work permits before (old caregiver program), I usually have a ghost update, then the update will show up in my gckey account the next day.
Ok I received a ghost update but nothing changed so far. Let’s c what comes tomorrow. Thanks for the prompt response.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Ok I received a ghost update but nothing changed so far. Let’s c what comes tomorrow. Thanks for the prompt response.
Wait. I saw you in TR to PR forum (silent reader only, just wanna know how fast is that pathway for my future plan B). Did you send an application there too? Most of them are getting COPR already.