+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Sam3832

Aug 25, 2021
hi Sam, you may discuss with IRCC consultant about reassess tax file it will be faster for your application result as your file already progress for next step but if it failed then no choice but find new employer to replace it. are you inside or outside applicant please share timeline. best of luck!
Out side, application sent august 2019 got aor sep 2019 then second aor nov 2019, update employer form august 2021

Fuli

Jan 31, 2021
I think they might have started processing it because till today they were saying my file is in queue to review...if now on same platform they are saying it’s background is checked then something may be hopeful
I think they might just grant u confirmation of your pr.

Reactions: Aman lail

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
U can't just imagine how I feel about this. I just need e open work permit to free my mind abit
I understand. That’s what I need too (even the open work permit “same job restriction” will make me happy). Sometimes calling the ircc oftentimes gives advantage that “you exist”, I think that’s why I got my permanent AOR. I was a frequent caller. Hahaha!

dyan29

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
It will not change Immediately if you submitted via webform or mail until the Officer update your application with the new documents submitted but after the expiration of 30 days it will change to overdue if the Officer has not review it but once it it reviewed it will change to Submitted.
My brother uploaded the documents on the IRCC web form but the status still says "Your Action Is Required"
Not sure what is happening now. We tracked the documents mailed and they were delivered but they forgot to ask for signature requirement so it looks like it was just dropped off in a mailbox. Still no reply to the webform inquiry + submission.

dyan29

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
Hahaha! Thank you. I cannot complain or request to my employer for fear that they will terminate my service. So yes, I have to serve them until I have that open work permit. The first batch of HCCP who will be approved are all blessed. You will not experience what I went through (more than a year of being UNEMPLOYED because employers refused to do LMIA or they are taking advantage of you knowing that you cannot transfer another employer right away). And I met many nanny under the old caregiver program who were verbally abused (employer shouted at them) before. These employers know that you are “captive by your closed work permit”
That is horrible. I'm sorry to hear they're making you work OT without paying. They should be reported or else they'll keep abusing all the caregivers they employ.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
That is horrible. I'm sorry to hear they're making you work OT without paying. They should be reported or else they'll keep abusing all the caregivers they employ.
Thanks for your concern. I still NEED them for my work permit. They are nice actually. But I cannot really complain yet because they also know that I NEED them more than they need me.

Reactions: dyan29

Sam3832

Aug 25, 2021
Please suggest if employer found another nanny during application process then wht happen ? Applicant hv to withdraw application or she can find another employer and continue same application or apply with new application

roxythromycin12

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
Is there anyone here who's GCkey status "your action is required" changes when you have submitted the forms requested months ago?

And what will be the new status on your GCkey?

Thank you
I have the same 'status'. They requested docs last May 31 then I submitted it via mail to CPC Edmonton the next day -June 1 (received June 2 via tracking records) after 2 weeks, I'm not contented so I submitted it through webform. they confirmed it June 17 (response via webform) that they received it and will fwd it to CPC Edmonton. Up until now it still says 'your action is required' but when I look closely, under additional docs it say 'we've receive your documents' and then if you click on that little info button it says they will notify me when they start reviewing it... so yeah i'm stuck here.. waiting... patiently... i hope this helps... it does make me feel a little bit better that it's not just like that on my end... frustrating.. but what else can we do but wait?..

Reactions: elaiza_elaiza2002

Raj randhawa

Oct 16, 2020
Our employer didn’t match income requirements for 2020, application file 2019, recently update employer forms, wht should we do now ? Reasses tax or can we change employer with sufficient income if found? Plz suggest
How much income your employer have in 2020 ? And how much ircc need … ? Can someone suggest?

Aman lail

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hey guys can someone share the format in which you got permanent aor ...I got an email which states application number as earlier it was written temporary number..I am confused please do share any of you .. thanks

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Hey guys can someone share the format in which you got permanent aor ...I got an email which states application number as earlier it was written temporary number..I am confused please do share any of you .. thanks
UCI: 12344566
Application No.: E123456
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear Xxxxxx xxxxxxx,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2020/10/29.

When should I contact IRCC?
You must notify IRCC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application

To notify IRCC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

When will IRCC contact me?
IRCC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/how-we-assess.html and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the IRCC website. Please visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp and select what you applied for.

Or for instant email updates and more detailed, up-to-date case status, create an online account. Find out how: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/link.asp.

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers

We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

CPC Edmonton
9700 Jasper Avenue NW,
Suite 55
Edmonton, AB
T5J 4C3

www.cic.gc.ca

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

By providing your e-mail address on your application form, you authorized IRCC to transmit your file and personal information to this specific e-mail address. Please ensure that this e-mail address is checked regularly. Any e-mails sent to you by IRCC will end in “@cic.gc.ca” or “@international.gc.ca.” Please add these to your “safe senders” list in your email program and check the junk mail folder in case important emails get filtered. If IRCC is advised that the e-mail address you provided is not functional or no longer exists, we will communicate with you by mail.

Like other forms of communication, e-mail communications may be vulnerable to interception by unauthorized parties. If you do not wish us to communicate with you by e-mail, please notify us at your earliest convenience. In the absence of such notification, your consent is assumed. Should you choose to allow us to communicate by e-mail, we will not take any additional security measures (such as encryption).

The contents of this message may contain confidential and/or privileged subject matter. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If this message has been received in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
The email will say your application review has started...

Aman lail

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
Th
UCI: 12344566
Application No.: E123456
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

Dear Xxxxxx xxxxxxx,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2020/10/29.

When should I contact IRCC?
You must notify IRCC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application

To notify IRCC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

When will IRCC contact me?
IRCC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/how-we-assess.html and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the IRCC website. Please visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp and select what you applied for.

Or for instant email updates and more detailed, up-to-date case status, create an online account. Find out how: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/link.asp.

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers

We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

CPC Edmonton
9700 Jasper Avenue NW,
Suite 55
Edmonton, AB
T5J 4C3

www.cic.gc.ca

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

By providing your e-mail address on your application form, you authorized IRCC to transmit your file and personal information to this specific e-mail address. Please ensure that this e-mail address is checked regularly. Any e-mails sent to you by IRCC will end in “@cic.gc.ca” or “@international.gc.ca.” Please add these to your “safe senders” list in your email program and check the junk mail folder in case important emails get filtered. If IRCC is advised that the e-mail address you provided is not functional or no longer exists, we will communicate with you by mail.

Like other forms of communication, e-mail communications may be vulnerable to interception by unauthorized parties. If you do not wish us to communicate with you by e-mail, please notify us at your earliest convenience. In the absence of such notification, your consent is assumed. Should you choose to allow us to communicate by e-mail, we will not take any additional security measures (such as encryption).

The contents of this message may contain confidential and/or privileged subject matter. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If this message has been received in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
nk you so much dear that means I got permanent aor

Reactions: Jyotu