+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Anilec28

Nov 3, 2020
Hi everyone
i am feb 2020 applicant,received b/l request and aor nov 2020, after that didnt hear anything , any feb 2020 applicant got any update after aor please reply thank you
I'm feb applicant too. I received my aor and biometric request Nov 2020. 27th of July 2021 I received an update requesting for an updated forms of IMM5669, IMM5406 & IMM5983

Reactions: jamshidmohammadiasl

Fuli

Jan 31, 2021
The only thing I know of now is that there is no too little or too big people if you have a Big God behind you, there is no too little experience or too much experience if God's will has set forth. We are all equal in the eyes of God and He will make things happen for those who truly believe Him. In this time of pandemic, our lives changed drastically, tremendously! not just for us inside Canada applicants, not to mention, who have left our beloved families back home, but also for those outside fighting the odds and hoping for a better future for their families too. Philippines for one, maybe considered by other people a small country, a poor country, a developing country, but, I will proudly shout out to the world that we also have the best healthcare workers in the world. Doctors, nurses, caregivers, paramedics, emts, med techs etc.-smart, hardworking, intelligent, PROFESSIONALS! Some gave up their wealth and jobs in our country to come here in Canada as caregivers. Nobody here exactly can speak in behalf of everyone. It hurts to know that the stigma of being a caregiver is being a small person for others, knowing that Canada is known to be diversed and discrimination in any form is unacceptable. We have our own beliefs, we are only bound to our own interpretations within our social bubbles, from what we have heard of, etc. We are all here because of our one and only common denominator, we have chosen Canada because we believe that our better future is here. If not, then there is no reason for all these. So, for me, for now, I will just trust the process, their policies- temporary or not, if Canada can give PR to undocumented construction workers why can't they for us? They will! Canada will! I am claiming it for all of us! We all deserved it! Inside or outside applicants! at the end of the day, we will all have our results. I've been thinking of hibernating from this forum as I found myself getting more depressed.
Let me end this long sentiment of mine with this:
Our faith and prayers and our own story of the word "sacrifice" is never weighted too little or too big in the eyes of God. There is no false hopes, if our hopes are rooted from God. His plan, way, and will are always better than ours, we just have to see through.
Sure Roye we will all HV a response. It's just to be focused on ur job and u will get up one morning with a joyful song.
Are u a single applicant?

BALA NAIK

May 1, 2020
I'm feb applicant too. I received my aor and biometric request Nov 2020. 27th of July 2021 I received an update requesting for an updated forms of IMM5669, IMM5406 & IMM5983
Congrats and keep updating your profile, did you get this message by email or you have an online account

Reactions: Anilec28

BALA NAIK

May 1, 2020
hi one more query, are you able to track your application status through online????

G P S

Jun 6, 2021
Hello everyone, I just want to know post AOR, applicants can login to gckey. Can anyone clarify me, is the application become digitalized, only due to this applicant can login gckey Or due to some another reason??
Reply will be appriciable...

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
I haven't been reading posts for the past couple of weeks. For those that are asking, no, there's no update on our application. In the event that we hear anything from IRCC, I will gladly post it as soon as possible. Otherwise, my silence will mean no update. Cheers!!

Reactions: seemabish and G P S

Sifi

Jun 22, 2019
I haven't been reading posts for the past couple of weeks. For those that are asking, no, there's no update on our application. In the event that we hear anything from IRCC, I will gladly post it as soon as possible. Otherwise, my silence will mean no update. Cheers!!
Thanks for reply. Bcoz mostly all getting request from ircc about some update forms . So, u didn’t get anything? Thanks