+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Webform inquiry might be of help if you ar

I'm an outside applicant canada and I am not entirely related to my employer ☺ Perhaps, there will be some clarity by August 7 from IRCC.
Wow! You’re blessed to have someone still waiting for you. I’m planning to pass on my employer to my sister, to reserve them because we are not related too. But I have to work for them while waiting for my sister’s approval. If I won’t do that, they will hire someone from inside and pay a higher wage because they cannot live without a caregiver, and they will not wait for outside applicant they know nothing about (unless it’s referral).

Reactions: Haert

canindian2019

Jun 3, 2019
Hi all,
I am new to this and would appreciate any help.

I am planning to invite my sister under child care pilot, however i see at IRCC website that the maximum number of applications for 2021 have reached and they are not accepting more.
the program will reopen on Jan 1st 2022.

Am I right in my understanding that the only option now for me is to wait for next year?
why i ask this is because i see few discussions where people seem still working on new applications. Not sure what i may be missing.

also, not sure what are the criterion ircc follow while assessing these applications. Do they give preference to people already in Canada?

thanks in advance!

Haert

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
25-03-2021
Hi all,
I am new to this and would appreciate any help.

I am planning to invite my sister under child care pilot, however i see at IRCC website that the maximum number of applications for 2021 have reached and they are not accepting more.
the program will reopen on Jan 1st 2022.

Am I right in my understanding that the only option now for me is to wait for next year?
why i ask this is because i see few discussions where people seem still working on new applications. Not sure what i may be missing.

also, not sure what are the criterion ircc follow while assessing these applications. Do they give preference to people already in Canada?

thanks in advance!

Hi, that's correct! You have to wait for the program to re-open next year. Otherwise, IRCC will just return your documents. Meanwhile, gather all the requirements as early as now in preparation for January 2022 application.

Great God

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
I applied in January 2020, I have permanent AOR, my employer got call from cic back in February 2021 asking if they still need a caregiver but nothing after that, anyone else from Jan 2020? Please share your timeline.
Are you currently living inside Canada or outside?

April Summers

Mar 16, 2021
Hello everyone! I just got an email yesterday from ircc asking for updated forms which are
-IMM 5983
-IMM 5669
-IMM 5406

do they really ask us to update those forms.?

April Summers

Mar 16, 2021
Yes. Just comply. What’s your timeline?
April 14, 2020- application received
March 23, 2021- temporary aor
April 21, 2021- 2nd temporary aor
June 14, 2021- Biometrics Fee ( I didn’t pay when i applied because we thought that biometrics for visitor visa is the same but the ircc said biometrics for pr and trv are different)
July 14, 2021- request to update the forms

Last edited:
Reactions: Haert

hopeful07

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
April 14, 2020- application received
March 23, 2021- temporary aor
April 21, 2021- 2nd temporary aor
June 14, 2021- Biometrics Fee ( I didn’t pay when i applied because we thought that biometrics for visitor visa is the same but the ircc said biometrics for pr and trv are different)
July 14, 2021- request to update the forms
Hi, when did you received AOR with permanent application number coz u only indicated 2 aor with temporary #s, I guess.? Most of the applicant is waiting for permanent # so they can link it to gckey acct. Thanks

April Summers

Mar 16, 2021
Hi, when did you received AOR with permanent application number coz u only indicated 2 aor with temporary #s, I guess.? Most of the applicant is waiting for permanent # so they can link it to gckey acct. Thanks
When they sent me the second temporary aor my application number starts with E00..i‘m not sure if i have permanent aor because my agency haven’t sent me anything yet..