+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

took_them_forever

Apr 14, 2021
I agree.. I don't know what is going on. really frustrating.
Indeed, it’s really frustrating specially when the ministry had promised to prioritize applications on this pathway and yet we don’t see any further progress.
This morning I checked on my profile the remarks that I passed the medical exam was gone, I think they removed it for it was already a year and for them the document is already expired, but who’s fault it is the medical file/result was been sitting there for more than a year and nothing happened with it.
I got the eligibility letter and pre-arrival invitations all by March 2020 and I thought I was just a step away from getting my travel documents but no, nothing happened for more than a year.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Indeed, it’s really frustrating specially when the ministry had promised to prioritize applications on this pathway and yet we don’t see any further progress.
This morning I checked on my profile the remarks that I passed the medical exam was gone, I think they removed it for it was already a year and for them the document is already expired, but who’s fault it is the medical file/result was been sitting there for more than a year and nothing happened with it.
I got the eligibility letter and pre-arrival invitations all by March 2020 and I thought I was just a step away from getting my travel documents but no, nothing happened for more than a year.
Omg! So pre arrival letter is not yet a guarantee that you’re few weeks into the finish line?
there was a good news recently from someone in Europe who got her pre arrival letter already. So I don’t know what’s going on.

hccp_2019

May 18, 2021
For those with Permanent AOR that are waiting for a long time. If you have not done yet, request ATIP here to get the latest status of your files --> https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

I requested last year after waiting for few months with AOR, and nothing much to see except it was received and entered into GCMS. I requested another one last month and the result was sent to me fairly quickly. I saw the files moved, at least now it was assigned to a Person and there was a deadline note of September 2021. Now I know the file was assigned to an actual person last month to review, hopefully, it will move much faster than the deadline specified.

Chachalava

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
For those with Permanent AOR that are waiting for a long time. If you have not done yet, request ATIP here to get the latest status of your files --> https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

I requested last year after waiting for few months with AOR, and nothing much to see except it was received and entered into GCMS. I requested another one last month and the result was sent to me fairly quickly. I saw the files moved, at least now it was assigned to a Person and there was a deadline note of September 2021. Now I know the file was assigned to an actual person last month to review, hopefully, it will move much faster than the deadline specified.
thanks for this. how many weeks did they reply with atip?

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011

Is a consent from the applicant needed if it's the enployer requesting the ATIP?

Sifi

Jun 22, 2019
What’s your timeline please? Thanks

took_them_forever

Apr 14, 2021
What’s your timeline please? Thanks
Application: September 2019
Applying From: Outside Canada
AOR Date Received: None
Eligibility Letter: March 2020
Biometric Request: March 2020
Medical Request: March 2020
Medical Result: June 2020 (Passed)
Medical Remarks Pulled Out: June 10, 2021

No further information after the above.

roye

Jan 13, 2021

Medical Remarks Pulled Out: June 10, 2021? Is this because the medical is only valid for a year?

Reactions: kikstaroxy

darjakaria90

May 31, 2021

Hi may I ask if you're a college grad or undergrad? thank you

darjakaria90

May 31, 2021
My timeline:

Home Child Care Provider Pilot Timeline(Applied Outside Canada, Single Applicant):

Application received: Sept 20th 2019
AOR: Oct 29th 2019
NOA Request: Feb 3rd 2020
Biometrics Request: Feb 28th 2020
Medical Request: Feb 28th 2020
Biometrics Completed: March 11th 2020
Multiple Covid Delays: March - Aug 2020
Medical Completed: August 20th 2020
Medical Passed(GCKey) : August 31st 2020
Passport renewal Request: June 2nd 2021
Hello po, may I ask again if you're a college grad or undergrad? Thank you for the reply