+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

kikstaroxy

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Ircc sent me a request letter asking for an updated offer of employment IMM5983 and IMM5669

submitted: January 2020
Aor: September 2020
Request letter for updated IMM5983, IMM5669: May 13, 2021
inside canada HSW
Anything since u submitted the information? Did you use the webform or your account in the portal. I tried to use the webform but it wont let me upload. So i submitted in my account

hccp_2019

May 18, 2021
Seems the system is broken, no wonder they want to overhaul. I really hope they are aware of their incompetence and that they will step up to their goal this June.

took_them_forever

Apr 14, 2021
Seems the system is broken, no wonder they want to overhaul. I really hope they are aware of their incompetence and that they will step up to their goal this June.
Indeed it is frustrating, I’m on the same situation, my GC key is showing reviewing eligibility when in fact they sent it March 2020, my GC key is showing waiting for Biometric when it’s already showing on my profile. How can you explain my application is been sitting in idle for the last 11 months after passing my medical. The AOR’s and temporary files they are issuing right now doesn’t mean anything at all for me it’s just a pacifier so that applicants will get entertained, it’s been three weeks since they said they will work on our files and no one from the 2019 applicants even got an open work permit on this group.

I feel like they just collected money and then put everything on process so they will always have a reason. Application fee for a single person is more than $1K multiply that with 2,500 per year that will be lots of revenue without any result. Not to count the extra amount that we spent for all the testings and couriers fee. Same thing for the employers they have invested lots of effort and money.

patro

Jul 23, 2020
Thanks for your update. May I know if you already completed your one year experience since you’re inside Canada? Because there’s a special PR pathway for essential worker that has minimum of one year experience only. Did you apply in that pathway?
no i haven’t completed my two years experience yet which is needed on the HSW pathway.

i have been working for the same employer more than a year.
i have not considered applying for the new pathway yet. I’m gonna wait til June, I’m hoping i’m one of those 1500 applicants

patro

Jul 23, 2020
Anything since u submitted the information? Did you use the webform or your account in the portal. I tried to use the webform but it wont let me upload. So i submitted in my account
on my account, there’s a link that enabled me to upload the two documents they wanted

Reactions: kikstaroxy

ron4Canada

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Indeed it is frustrating, I’m on the same situation, my GC key is showing reviewing eligibility when in fact they sent it March 2020, my GC key is showing waiting for Biometric when it’s already showing on my profile. How can you explain my application is been sitting in idle for the last 11 months after passing my medical. The AOR’s and temporary files they are issuing right now doesn’t mean anything at all for me it’s just a pacifier so that applicants will get entertained, it’s been three weeks since they said they will work on our files and no one from the 2019 applicants even got an open work permit on this group.

I feel like they just collected money and then put everything on process so they will always have a reason. Application fee for a single person is more than $1K multiply that with 2,500 per year that will be lots of revenue without any result. Not to count the extra amount that we spent for all the testings and couriers fee. Same thing for the employers they have invested lots of effort and money.
Isn't it, according to the pilot program the employment offer letter should be valid at the time of submission of application. Its because of their inability to process the application for two years they are asking for a new/updated offer letter. Instead they should be giving the Employment specific Open work permit. because they are the reason for the delay. They should facilitate by not asking for updated offer letter.

In the offer letter too it does not say the offer letter expires nor even in the form IMM5983. It only states duration in months and anticipated date. so the offer letter should not be considered expired. If they are asking the updated offer letter then they are really putting applicants under stress after waiting for painful near two years. That's harsh

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
no i haven’t completed my two years experience yet which is needed on the HSW pathway.

i have been working for the same employer more than a year.
i have not considered applying for the new pathway yet. I’m gonna wait til June, I’m hoping i’m one of those 1500 applicants
That’s a good decision. And it’s until November 6 anyway. But I thought that 1500 applicants are only first stage (maybe that means they will only give an OPEN WORK PERMIT and not PR?). But if ever you won’t get any PR this June, I would suggest that you take advantage of that special pathway to PR.