+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Omeesh

Jan 11, 2021
Thanks, this $1500 amount is correct. I checked the payment online section, it should be around $1500. I just want to make sure. Yes, they returned the application package and the explanation why they returned it. Maybe the good thing is I’ve got the UCI number. The missing/lacking item was highlighted on the checklist.
You got AOR?

Omeesh

Jan 11, 2021
Thanks, this $1500 amount is correct. I checked the payment online section, it should be around $1500. I just want to make sure. Yes, they returned the application package and the explanation why they returned it. Maybe the good thing is I’ve got the UCI number. The missing/lacking item was highlighted on the checklist.
You got AOR ? Or application rejected

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Hi,

What is the meaning of this sentence "This also mens you could be on maintained status for a year or more".

Thank you.
Maintained status or "implied status" if you are inside Canada. It is a legal status for those who have an ongoing application from inside Canada until decision has been made.

Geoche

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
OK so after the minister's interview promising faster processing , are there any new AORs received or update on anyone's application?Has is been almost 2 weeks?
No new update, It's all just promises. I called IRRC today bec. our hccp application has ni update after AOR. I explained the situation of how we badly needed our hccp and he told me he will check if there something that can help to expedite the processing. After 12 mins on hold he told me unfortunately there is no order to prioritize our case even if you urgently needed help or to make the processing faster. His answer is so frustrating. He said there is nothing we can do but to wait.

Care

Feb 3, 2020
Hi guys! I know this is a bit out of the topic but kindly tell me if are you guys (especially inside CA applicants)maintaining some proof of funds/show money since you applied?
Thank you!

EEdreamer

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
No new update, It's all just promises. I called IRRC today bec. our hccp application has ni update after AOR. I explained the situation of how we badly needed our hccp and he told me he will check if there something that can help to expedite the processing. After 12 mins on hold he told me unfortunately there is no order to prioritize our case even if you urgently needed help or to make the processing faster. His answer is so frustrating. He said there is nothing we can do but to wait.

Ok this is just so sad that after all the interviews, it seems like not that much progress at all. I believe they are really trying to process but at the same time balancing and prioritising the other pathways/applications. We can just hope that situation will be better soon and they will start to actually process applications.

Geoche

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
Ok this is just so sad that after all the interviews, it seems like not that much progress at all. I believe they are really trying to process but at the same time balancing and prioritising the other pathways/applications. We can just hope that situation will be better soon and they will start to actually process applications.
Yes, I really hope there will be a progress this year.