Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
7/25/2019
AOR Received.
16th September 2019
IELTS Request
7 7 11 12
Could you tell how many months experience you had??
This isn’t my thread but when I applied from inside Canada I had 36months of work experience! I applied for a bowp on the 5th of March 2020 and it was approved on the 2nd September 2020 6months total waiting for owp!
19 months waiting on Pr the process is so slow!

AnnDora

Nov 13, 2019
Hello there. I am very new in this forum and as per reading It helps a lot to get an update or information about HCCP pilot which I applied for 2020 of May(No update since then)
I just read The first batch has been closed due to have reached the minimum quota and reopened just this January of 2021.
Can someone please tell me how to check if I am in the first batch? Since I never received email that they sent back my documents nor refunding back my payment.
I appreciate for any replies. Big thanks guys.

Reactions: Nanaruiz

farazfs

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
I will also suggest you to be patient and wait.
You can withdraw your application any time, but you can make mess if your file explaning later why you gave up from this application and apply for different one. Then they will have to check more papers, previous application and new application. Remember, once you provide informations to the immigration you cannot change it, because if you do that they will think that you lie to them and hidding something and tell that is misrepresentation and ban you entrance for 5 years.
Very well said brother.

Nanaruiz

Jan 17, 2021
Hello there. I am very new in this forum and as per reading It helps a lot to get an update or information about HCCP pilot which I applied for 2020 of May(No update since then)
I just read The first batch has been closed due to have reached the minimum quota and reopened just this January of 2021.
Can someone please tell me how to check if I am in the first batch? Since I never received email that they sent back my documents nor refunding back my payment.
I appreciate for any replies. Big thanks guys.
All the applications sent after they closed the HCCP for 2020 will be returned. So you don’t need to worry, if you sent on May, 2020.

tertelberger

Jan 19, 2021
UK
My original application was received on the 15th October 2020, the message saying the 2020 pilot was full seemed to appear on the site mid-November.

It is very frustrating not knowing if the application was accepted before the pilot was full for 2020.

I am gessing the only way I will know is if I get a refund or my documents back. Has anybody had their money back or documents returned yet?

I have already submitted a new application for the 2021 pilot so hopefully if I missed out on 2020 then I will be included in the 2021 pilot.

Last edited:
Reactions: james_va

roxythromycin12

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
I got BOWP today and could we have a hope that Ircc is working?
My AOR was Oct 15th 2019.
I applied BOWP MAY 2020.
I passed eligibility Jan 2020.
Congratulations! This is good news! Just have to ask, did you just find out today too that you passed eligibility last January? did they email you separately for that?

james_va

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
My original application was received on the 15th October 2020, the message saying the 2020 pilot was full seemed to appear on the site mid-November.

It is very frustrating not knowing if the application was accepted before the pilot was full for 2020.

I am gessing the only way I will know is if I get a refund or my documents back. Has anybody had their money back or documents returned yet?

I have already submitted a new application for the 2021 pilot so hopefully if I missed out on 2020 then I will be included in the 2021 pilot.
Don't worry your file will not return back.