+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Pomme

Nov 8, 2020
I feel hopeless! We’re left behind I saw someone commented about caregiver on Facebook page and was told by a lady who works at immigration that this program is not priority at this point. They focus on students visa now.

• Sad
Reactions: gabypcruz

Alwayssuccessful!

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
I am inside with 24 months experience. I submitted in March and no AOR .. PGWP will expire in 2 weeks and no AOR to apply for bowp ... I’m confused and don’t know what to do now
There is a new ministerial order made on January 8 that should allow all PGWP holders to apply to extend their work permit because of the challenges brought by COVID. So, you should be able to renew your WP or keep working while you wait to hear from them, since you would be on implied status.

Reactions: lb1610

Mitch_02

May 9, 2018

Vyn

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
SUbmitted my application 6th Jan.. reached IRCC 11th Jan.. not stated who signed and received the documents.
Been reading previous post and found out waiting game is still on for others who submitted year 2019.

Will the AOR be sent through email? or i can check through webform? Or just simply wait for the officers to contact me?

Jan 14, 2021
The Child Care Provider Pilot was closed from November 2, 2020 approximately until the end of the year due to reaching the cap of 2,750 applicants. As of January 1, 2021, the pilot re-opened for applications for 2021. You can see the update here as well: https://www.cicnews.com/2020/11/canada-still-accepting-home-support-worker-pilot-applications-1116301.html#gs.ql99q5

Aug 6, 2015
Hi Guys,

I am new to this program. we are trying to file application for my brother under HCCPP-4411. We are applying from India. We have eligible employer who is ready to support the application. If anyone can help me with

1) Submission Letter
2) Document Checklist
3) Forms to be filled.
4) Supporting documents to make it a successful application
5) Any other tips to proceed.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards

Amit

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
Hi Guys,

I am new to this program. we are trying to file application for my brother under HCCPP-4411. We are applying from India. We have eligible employer who is ready to support the application. If anyone can help me with

1) Submission Letter
2) Document Checklist
3) Forms to be filled.
4) Supporting documents to make it a successful application
5) Any other tips to proceed.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards

Amit
Please follow instructions on the below link:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/caregivers/child-care-home-support-worker/no-experience-about.html

Mitch_02

May 9, 2018
SUbmitted my application 6th Jan.. reached IRCC 11th Jan.. not stated who signed and received the documents.
Been reading previous post and found out waiting game is still on for others who submitted year 2019.

Will the AOR be sent through email? or i can check through webform? Or just simply wait for the officers to contact me?
hello which country are you from? Are you inside or outside canada? We’re the same they received my application January 11 signed by D. Daina