+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Edo123$

Nov 2, 2020
I'm also getting my cousin in law from Philippines. We filed it July 2019 and until now we haven't received any significant progress or update
I applied from inside Canada in July 2019. AOR in October 2019. Since then, nothing heard from them.

Lala1

Jan 9, 2021
Hello everyone,

I applied for the HCCP. My application was received on September 23rd 2019 and signed for.

I am very worried by the fact that I have not received an AOR. I have contacted IRCC by webform and email but they have not been of any help.

Does this mean my application has not been opened at all? I would appreciate if anyone could shed light on this issue.

Thank you.

ncm

Jan 7, 2021
hello
I am applying from outside CANADA, through "Home Child Care Provider pilot" and my brother is a canadian citizen and has his own business and are going to be my employer.
I have question:
1- what choice I have to pick in form 1295:
what type of work permit are you applying for:
**Exemption from labour market impact assessment
**labour market impact assessment stream
**open work permit
**Seasonal agricultural workers program
**start up business class
Thank you,

Last edited:

ncm

Jan 7, 2021
I paid their fees online using my credit card. We didn't pay for RPRF yet..

I paid their fees online using my credit card. We didn't pay for RPRF yet..
excusme, i came across by this page when I want to pay my application fee
and the site show me a yellow box with some option ----------- "THIS IS NOT A RECEIPT"
in this box we can see :
*employer compliance fee
*open work permit (LMIA exemp) Fee
*international experience class fee
*right of permanent residence fee
*right of Citizenship fee

my question------------->>> in the process of applying we can notsee the (LMIA exempt) ----- what is it? and do we need this option for this program?

ncm

Jan 7, 2021
Hey guys.
I was filling the work permit application (from outside Canada) IMM 1295 form that needs to be tagged along with the application package. It asks for 'type of work permit'. Can anyone throw some light on what is supposed to be selected for HCCP? Options are, LMIA work permit, LMIA exempted, 'others', open work permit and a couple more.

I really appreciate your help on this.

Julyyyyyy

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
Hello everyone,

I applied for the HCCP. My application was received on September 23rd 2019 and signed for.

I am very worried by the fact that I have not received an AOR. I have contacted IRCC by webform and email but they have not been of any help.

Does this mean my application has not been opened at all? I would appreciate if anyone could shed light on this issue.

Thank you.
You should call directly to IRCC, or you can check with your UCI number- which is you already have on the your working visa paper- on the 'check status' on IRCC homepage.

dupefat1

Nov 10, 2020
O lord , we still have a long way to go, but at least they should start attending to more applications at least this would give us hope. Don't even know whether to re apply and unfortunately my ielts is expiring this July

mehru

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Hello everyone,

Thank you.
You should call ircc

farazfs

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
O lord , we still have a long way to go, but at least they should start attending to more applications at least this would give us hope. Don't even know whether to re apply and unfortunately my ielts is expiring this July
There is surely no need to reapply for ielts if that was not expired at the time of application submission