+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Princess2020

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
According to requirement applicant must have caregiver course or atlaest 1 yr experience in realitive field. one of member of forum got rejection letter bcz she was nt working with single employer . so better to consulate some experts before starting process.
Source please?
There’s no specific requirement mentioned on cic website other than that the candidate must prove they are able to perform the job. And to prove that both experience and relavnt courses would count but the one year requirement is not there.

OhCanada2020

Star Member
Jun 17, 2020
Source please?
There’s no specific requirement mentioned on cic website other than that the candidate must prove they are able to perform the job. And to prove that both experience and relavnt courses would count but the one year requirement is not there.
Harkaran. It is not true.
There are 3 options.
1-no experience
2-with less than 24 months of experience as a caregiver in Canada
3-with 24 or more months experience as a caregiver in Canada
And here is the proof on the website of immigration, just scroll down to the bottom of the page.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/caregivers/child-care-home-support-worker.html

OhCanada2020

Star Member
Jun 17, 2020
According to requirement applicant must have caregiver course or atlaest 1 yr experience in realitive field. one of member of forum got rejection letter bcz she was nt working with single employer . so better to consulate some experts before starting process.
There are 3 options.
1-no experience
And here is the proof on the website of immigration, just scroll down to the bottom of the page.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/caregivers/child-care-home-support-worker.html

Tashanab

Oct 13, 2020
Jamaica
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
There are 3 options.
1-no experience

What Harkaran said is true, without experience you need to provide proof of your ability to do the work, which can be in the form of a minimum of one year of work experience; paid or unpaid or Caregiver certification or a combination of both. Please see link below
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/caregivers/child-care-home-support-worker/no-experience-eligibility.html#ability

Lulamit

Nov 9, 2020
Hi guys!I sent my aplication on the 3th of February and still waiting for the AOR. I forgot to include a copy of my bachelor degree but when I realised I made a mistake I sent a webform attaching those documents. Do you think they going to reject my papers? Is someone in the same situation?I really apreciate all the information you share here, thanks everyone!

OhCanada2020

Star Member
Jun 17, 2020
What Harkaran said is true, without experience you need to provide proof of your ability to do the work, which can be in the form of a minimum of one year of work experience; paid or unpaid or Caregiver certification or a combination of both. Please see link below
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/caregivers/child-care-home-support-worker/no-experience-eligibility.html#ability
As the first time Princess2020 mentioned it is not stated it is one year of experience necessary - anywhere.
There’s no specific requirement mentioned on cic website (you sent also that link which says that) the candidate must prove they are able to perform the job. And to prove that both experience and relavnt courses would count but the one year requirement is not there.

""""
Ability to do the work
We use any past experience or training you have to decide if you’re able to do the work described in the NOC job description (lead statement).
"""""

Mishmish2020

Nov 10, 2020
As the first time Princess2020 mentioned it is not stated it is one year of experience necessary - anywhere.
There’s no specific requirement mentioned on cic website (you sent also that link which says that) the candidate must prove they are able to perform the job. And to prove that both experience and relavnt courses would count but the one year requirement is not there.

""""
Ability to do the work
We use any past experience or training you have to decide if you’re able to do the work described in the NOC job description (lead statement).
"""""
That is correct, no period of time worked is stipulated as a requirement. Furthermore, the IRCC website highlights agents will attribute paid and non paid experience when assessing if candidates have proven they can adequately fulfill the NOC job description for the role.

dyan29

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
Question to those who submitted study permit for dependent children. What did you show as proof of financial support?

Thank you