+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Aman lail

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
I called IRCC today the person told me that they are going to open files now and after opening they are going to send confirmation letter that the processing started of one’s file and if they are not gonna process any application they will refund the fee so we can keep checking our fee refund and for 2020 applicants they are advising not to contact them as they can’t tell anything before the process...basically he told to wait for opening of application may be that’s why no one was getting any response of files ..now they will contact about further processing

Reactions: Jayluv

lgopal

Jul 24, 2020
Who said that? Why would it be a visitor visa for the newborn?
Thats what the agent told.i am pretty sure when they meet the immigration at border entry...they will issue a visa for the children with the same expiry date as parent.U can use the webform and clarify it ...

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
Thats what the agent told.i am pretty sure when they meet the immigration at border entry...they will issue a visa for the children with the same expiry date as parent.U can use the webform and clarify it ...
I did. They gave me an email to send the baby's info. Someone I spoke to who also asked was told to do some immigration forms. And the agent you spoke with gave another response. Sometimes I feel like they don't really know what they're talking about.

But thank you for asking, anyway

Julyyyyyy

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
I guess if outside Canada Appli
Hi!
I applied also on the Interim Pathway. I received my AOR, Nov. 7, 2019. Got a correspondent letter last February 27 asking for additional documents. Then July 15, 2020 i received my Pre-arrival services letter. Some i knew who applied the same pathway they got their Elligibility and Pre-arrival letter and the following day OWP . And one had received Medical request but no form. I guess officers works vary?
I got eligibility and pre arrival at 15 January. I am waiting Medical request. Thank you soooooooo much for your sharing information. We are very similar time Aor. I will share my processing time.

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
I got eligibility and pre arrival at 15 January. I am waiting Medical request. Thank you soooooooo much for your sharing information. We are very similar time Aor. I will share my processing time.
Is this under interim?

lgopal

Jul 24, 2020
I did. They gave me an email to send the baby's info. Someone I spoke to who also asked was told to do some immigration forms. And the agent you spoke with gave another response. Sometimes I feel like they don't really know what they're talking about.

As long as u inform the changes to ircc...they can guide u accordingly.Even to apply a visitor visa wont take that long to approve..the baby beeds some kind of Visa to enter Canada anyways

jacky1983

Star Member
Sep 14, 2019

I believe TRV is only when application was already processed and visa issued to parents - then option is apply for TRV. If application is in-process you can do add on request but still they will give TRV. Child will get PR once application for family finalized after waiting period ?

Reactions: quami

Aldave

Oct 27, 2020
Anytime
Just share please your timeline.
I got an error. I got my Pre-arrival letter last October 15, 2020 not July. I just wonder why i only received my Pre-A. But i called IRCC and said i am already Eligible and on my last stage of background check which is the Security.

Reactions: Gurpreet Singh Brar

lgopal

Jul 24, 2020
When we submitted our application, my sister in law as the principal applicant (plus her spouse and 2 year old child)we totally missed to apply TRV/Student permit for the child as i was thinking she is just 2 and no need of student permit.But i didnt even think of visiting visa. After we submitted,i realised that i missed the application for child.It wasnt mentioned on the guide or checklist either.
So i gave a call to the customer service and they asked me to apply for TRVfor child.Since we dont have a UCI no.yet..they asked to just mention the receipt no.of hccp application.I did ask whether i can apply for TRV after getting UCi..they said i can do either way.Because of missing the application for child,i asked whether they will consider it as incomplete, they said no.The application wont consider incomplete for that reason.
I am not sure..

Aman lail

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
These days as cap is reached for new applicants for home child care provider pilot. So are they also not gonna accept BOWP????or one can apply even if Pr application is not submitted???

RA2188

Star Member
Sep 19, 2020
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22 august 2020
Doc's Request.
2 March 2022
AOR Received.