+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

dyan29

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
Who to contact on Twitter? IRCC doesn't accept direct messages. Other than MV1017 (btw congratulations on ur application moving), are there others who got any update? Anyone else got an email from the processing officer that due to Covid, their application will be reviewed at a later date? Thanks!

viknish

Oct 2, 2020
Hi
My application was recieved on Oct 11, 2020 but there has been no update since then. Has anyone recieved any update on the home child care giver pilot?

Maulik1977

Jul 24, 2020
Hi
My application was recieved on Oct 11, 2020 but there has been no update since then. Has anyone recieved any update on the home child care giver pilot?
11th October 2020? How? Today is 5th October...If you submitted in oct than you have to wait more than 8 months for further update because currently January applicants got AOR ..so be patience...

Sep 25, 2019
Good day to all! I just want to ask about resubmitted documents. How long it will take time to wait again. Thank you for ur time to reply

Gjs40

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Here is my timeline:

Home Child Care Provider Pilot Timeline:
Application received: Sept 20th 2019
AOR: Oct 29th 2019
NOA Request: Feb 3rd 2020
Biometrics Request: Feb 28th 2020
Medical Request: Feb 28th 2020
Biometrics Completed: March 11th 2020
Multiple Covid Delays: March - Aug 2020
Medical Completed: August 20th 2020
Medical Passed(GCKey) : August 31st 2020
My sister did her biometrics and passed the medical since Feb-March 2020 and still waiting for further updates and I am her employer. She keeps following up with our representative but he said no new news as of yet.

Reactions: Hercar612

Eliz@

May 11, 2020
Hello everyone
Do you guys think is a good idea to do the biometrics and medical upfront? Thanks in advance.

joyviyay

May 10, 2020
I would like to Know how to validate the student permit of a 4yrs & 11 yrs old childrens ? Should i need to filled up the amount or the duration of study... im confuse ! plz guide me...

DRathod

Oct 9, 2020
Is there anyone here who has applied with this WES Report.

Canadian Equivalency: Three and one-half years of hospital study and training
Remarks: The credential is not comparable to a completed Canadian education
Yes I got the same report and i am also confused , I don't know it is cosider as a Canadian Post secondary or secondary education or not? I go through AIPP and RNIP programme . I also want best suggetion.

DRathod

Oct 9, 2020
Hi guys, i am new here. I have a question, i hope someone can notice this and might be able to share your thought or ideas just in case, i am married, we are separated but not legally, i am planning to apply for the new pilot program for caregivers in CA, based on what i heard if i apply for the new pilot i have to declare my dependants wether they will come or no, me and my husband are not in good terms, i have this fear that if i will declare him as one of my dependants he will not cooperate or even sign the forms which will make my application pending or worse stagnant. I can’t afford legal separation or even annulment, as i am working abroad it will be financially and time consuming. I never use his family name, so all of my DOCUMENTS and ID’s where in my maiden name form. Is it possible to just declare that i am single?
No..but you may apply it as a saperated term only.

joyviyay

May 10, 2020
Can anyone help me how to completely fill up the study permit for my 4yo and 11yo. Im having hard time..i cant validate because of the amount of tuition and etc. and it cant be filled up with not applicable.. Thank you

Geoche

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
Hi anyone on this group who received request for biometrics or medical recently? Or received email or call from immigration?Just checking if it's true that they Just giving AORs to hccp and hsw and nothing else this pandemic. Thank you.

OhCanada2020

Star Member
Jun 17, 2020
Hi anyone on this group who received request for biometrics or medical recently? Or received email or call from immigration?Just checking if it's true that they Just giving AORs to hccp and hsw and nothing else this pandemic. Thank you.
My employeer received a phone call in August 2020, so we are waiting for further informations.
They are working, we need to be patient.

Last edited: