+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Alwayssuccessful!

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
I think it's Best if employers in this group can send email to him so they will know that many of us our waiting and it's good to say on the letter the need to have urgent caregiver that can help us esp this pandemic. I think it's better to try otherwise we don't know how long we are going to wait. Some of you have past the 1 Year processing time. Please send email to Minister@cic.gc.ca. He is a newly appointed and he has been active in social media and have his own Facebook.
The Honourable Marco E. L. Mendicino, P.C., M.P.
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 1L1
Don't send any email to the Minister; it will be ignored. The Minister has more important things to do than attend to such complaints when he has delegated such duties to officers. Immigration has many branches and departments. So, you would be fooling yourself if you think the Minister would read such email and act on it.

If your application is delayed beyond the posted processing time, you can send a web form enquiry, if the visa office is in Canada. However, if the delay is egregious and the visa office is outside of Canada, there is tendency that it may be ignored then send your email to case review (the top hierarchy) at
E‐mail: Case‐Review‐im‐enquiry@cic.gc.ca
Fax: (613) 957‐7235

Reactions: gabypcruz

dyan29

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
I am the employer. My caregiver is almost same as your timeline submitted last september, and january I got a request for docs such as NOAs, Birth Certs and letter of explanation. He received eligibility, medical request last March but due to covid, he was only able to do it last month and passed. Now we are just waiting. How do you request for ATIP. Thanks

Hi! How long did it take to get the case notes after you submitted ATIP request?

Thank you

Joyce 22

Mar 14, 2020
Good evening everyone,my name is joy and from Nigeria. I am sorry if my question sounds annoying but please I want to immigrate to Canada using the the home care pathway and I do not know how to go about it. Can someone please give me the step by step process?
Thanks in anticipation.

Alwayssuccessful!

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
Good evening everyone,my name is joy and from Nigeria. I am sorry if my question sounds annoying but please I want to immigrate to Canada using the the home care pathway and I do not know how to go about it. Can someone please give me the step by step process?
Thanks in anticipation.
Joyce, read up the information you need here. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/pathways-for-caregivers/child-care-provider-support-pilots/assessing-application-selection-criteria.html

Timmy87

Jul 22, 2020
Good day, my Home Childcare application has been received since 26 of June 2020 and no reply or confirmation of recipient. What should I do?

How long does the processing take?

Thanks

Mnpi

Feb 23, 2020
I am in canada as child caregiver i want to apply under new pilot. Anyone can tell me how much time it takes to issue new work permit within canada?