+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Michelle Asuncion

Apr 1, 2010
Hi, I'm new here, it's overwhelming finding that applicants from january are just getting their AOR considering I sent my paper work last week, makes me wonder how much it's going to last...
Does anyone know if response time for this program is the same for everyone regardless of country?
I saw that many of the people here received AOR in less than two months when others were about 6 months or maybe more and I'm not sure why is that, if because of country or something else
Also, after AOR what comes next? Does anybody know?
Thank you all in advance
From which country you are?

Sukhman89

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hi, I'm new here, it's overwhelming finding that applicants from january are just getting their AOR considering I sent my paper work last week, makes me wonder how much it's going to last...
Does anyone know if response time for this program is the same for everyone regardless of country?
I saw that many of the people here received AOR in less than two months when others were about 6 months or maybe more and I'm not sure why is that, if because of country or something else
Also, after AOR what comes next? Does anybody know?
Thank you all in advance
It’s just because of covid-19. Process is getting delay by 3-4 months because of covid. Hopefully things will get normal.

Reactions: Michelle Asuncion

nav586

Jun 10, 2019
hello Guys ,

my consultant haven't submit the original WES report to CIC but sent the photocopy of WES. Now, after one and half month of file submission, we sent the original WES report. Does there is any kind of effect on the file.

please reply me . I am so stressed.

Sukhman89

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
hello Guys ,

my consultant haven't submit the original WES report to CIC but sent the photocopy of WES. Now, after one and half month of file submission, we sent the original WES report. Does there is any kind of effect on the file.

please reply me . I am so stressed.
my representative did send photocopy of Wes report & I did recive aor. I think the original document they need only is ilets certificate.

Hercar612

Star Member
Oct 31, 2019
my representative did send photocopy of Wes report & I did recive aor. I think the original document they need only is ilets certificate.
[/QUOTDue to this pandemic crisis they are accepting electronic certificate of WES and IELTS. Probably photocopy is considered electronic copy in this case. They are giving another 90 days grace period from due date of submission for support documents.

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
To all employers, if it's not too much to ask, can we send an email to the minister with regards to how this program is taking a long time just so they won't forget that we really need the caregivers to come here

IRCC.Minister-Ministre.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Thank you

OhCanada2020

Star Member
Jun 17, 2020
What is AOR?
Yes, it's acknowledgement of receipt (AOR).
Any news from other applicants from September 2019?
Can we make an excel table who sent email to the Minister and when, so we can track how many of us sent emails, and one column in that tabe for the short answer from him?

Last edited:

Matydyke

Mar 17, 2020
Yes, it's acknowledgement of receipt (AOR).
Any news from other applicants from September 2019?
Can we make an excel table who sent email to the Minister and when, so we can track how many of us sent emails, and one column in that tabe for the short answer from him?
Submitted October 2019 but no update yet except for AOR in December

nav586

Jun 10, 2019
Hello Guys,

I sent original copy of WES report as requested by CIC. but i check the tracking and it was delivered to Edmonton, AB.
when i submit my whole file before one and half month, it was delivered to Ontario, Mississauga.
why it's 2 different locations.

Alwayssuccessful!

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019

Hi everyone, I am new here. I want to hire someone back home for the home child care pilot program, please can someone provide me with details of what I need.
PS: I don't have any registered business in Canada, I just live and work in Canada as a Permanent resident.

Thanks
Read it up here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/pathways-for-caregivers/child-care-provider-support-pilots/assessing-application-selection-criteria.html