+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

PrincessD

Jul 11, 2020
@t_obz please do you have anyone in mind? I am available if none, I currently live in Nigeria and am willing to relocate under the home child care program as soon as possible. You can reach out to me for further discussion or you can drop your email address. Looking for to hearing from you.

Deethy

Jun 18, 2020
hey, can someone tell me that how long it will take to get file number after paper file submission under home support worker program.

file submitted on : June 01,2020
You will have to wait for about 5 months. People who submitted in January are not done receiving AOR. As of now, they are on January 20th.

Geoche

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
You will have to wait for about 5 months. People who submitted in January are not done receiving AOR. As of now, they are on January 20th.
Thanks. Our application was received in Edmonton Jan 16 meaning the applicant will get her AOR anytime soon this July then.

Geoche

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
Also when applicant received AOR does it mean the application received is complete? No documents needed from applicant? but need additonal documents from employer like NOA, etc.. ?

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
Also when applicant received AOR does it mean the application received is complete? No documents needed from applicant? but need additonal documents from employer like NOA, etc.. ?
They could still ask applicant for some additional documents. This will now depend on case to case basis. The complete applications received means that everything they asked for in the doc checklist has been complied with

BALA NAIK

May 1, 2020
Hi guys
Its good to hear, that some of the january 2020 applicants are receiving AOR, hope for the best,

I submited my documents edmonton on feb 4, 2020, waiting for the AOR still,

Please share ur timelines, once u get ur aor, for the months of jan and feb 2020 applicants.

Thank you guys in advance

Geoche

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
They could still ask applicant for some additional documents. This will now depend on case to case basis. The complete applications received means that everything they asked for in the doc checklist has been complied with
OK, THANK YOU:)

Geoche

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
Hi guys
Its good to hear, that some of the january 2020 applicants are receiving AOR, hope for the best,

I submited my documents edmonton on feb 4, 2020, waiting for the AOR still,

Please share ur timelines, once u get ur aor, for the months of jan and feb 2020 applicants.

Thank you guys in advance
Papers received in Edmonton Jan 16/20 no AOR yet

Kasvp

Jul 15, 2020
Hi, I'm new here, it's overwhelming finding that applicants from january are just getting their AOR considering I sent my paper work last week, makes me wonder how much it's going to last...
Does anyone know if response time for this program is the same for everyone regardless of country?
I saw that many of the people here received AOR in less than two months when others were about 6 months or maybe more and I'm not sure why is that, if because of country or something else
Also, after AOR what comes next? Does anybody know?
Thank you all in advance

majaortega

Jul 15, 2020
Hi guys, do you have any update on this pilot program, received aor last november 2019, i have no update since then. Thank you in advance.