+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Jun 11, 2020
  • clear identification of the class in which the application is being made
  • a signed declaration to the effect that the information provided is complete and accurate
  • any additional documents, evidence, and information required by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) or IRPR

Do providing these statements require any kind of form or simply written in a paper would be suffice?

Jun 11, 2020
applying online workpermit along with physical post for caregiver APR program ?
This is a very important question that I will be thankful to receive an answer .
Based on the checklist completeness part , I noticed that they require work permit application form as a part of caregiver application for PR and it make me perplexed how it would be if it administered online separately

Is that form IBM 1552 would suffice in the physical post to CPC ?

Hercar612

Star Member
Oct 31, 2019
applying online workpermit along with physical post for caregiver APR program ?
This is a very important question that I will be thankful to receive an answer .
Based on the checklist completeness part , I noticed that they require work permit application form as a part of caregiver application for PR and it make me perplexed how it would be if it administered online separately

Is that form IBM 1552 would suffice in the physical post to CPC ?
All forms and documents for the application for this pilot is to be submitted thru postal, this includes IMM 0008 Generic application form for Canada as well as IMM 1295 Application for work permit madr outside Canada.

Reactions: marita2020

rn_ontario0007

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
Hi, I am wondering if weshould apply for work permit online while applying for permanent residence ( homechild caregiver pilot) by paper separately? In guidelines the word together is typed in bold for applying for work permit and Pr? What do you recommend ?
It should be included on ur application for when you did your application. Because the CiC can give open work permit while waiting for the approval of ur pr, as long as you pass the eligibility..

canada2000

Oct 6, 2010
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's good to see the forum is active ... hopefully soon we start getting updates too...

chhapa

Oct 4, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-08-2015
AOR Received.
15-10-2015
File Transfer...
06-11-2015
Interview........
November
LANDED..........
02-05-2017
HI everyone
How much minimum Employer income should be to give letter of employment to employee for Home care pilot?

canada2000

Oct 6, 2010
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI everyone
How much minimum Employer income should be to give letter of employment to employee for Home care pilot?
There is no minimum figure mentioned anywhere... It depends on the family size of the employer, I think... also, on the salary to be paid to the employee.

Reactions: chhapa

Bamboogoldy19978

Feb 14, 2020
My sister in Canada got her PR on June 9, 2020 under interim pathway. I hope the New Pathway outside Canada applicants will get an update too.

I am an October applicant - New Pathway ( outside Canada)
AOR- January 16, 2020
No update until now.

Reactions: rn_ontario0007

rn_ontario0007

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
My sister in Canada got her PR on June 9, 2020 under interim pathway. I hope the New Pathway outside Canada applicants will get an update too.

I am an October applicant - New Pathway ( outside Canada)
AOR- January 16, 2020
No update until now.
Great to hear! How many months did she wait?

Outside Canada - it depends on the country if it is now open, the VAC are affected due to lockdown..

sumangrewal

Star Member
Apr 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi,
can a graduate from india having 2 years teaching experience in primary school can apply for home child care program.as relatives are ready to hire.

how to know that CAP is reached?