+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Sifi

Jun 22, 2019
after 5 months of waiting, our documents returned without notifying us or sending us an email. Until now we didn't receive our documents. They said that they return to the sender last Jan 29, 2020, with a letter of explanation. I'll let you know once I retrieved our Documents.
O, very sad news. When u applied and when u got AOR?
And when u knew about returned documents? Plz reply
Thx

spideyweb

Nov 29, 2019
Thx

I've applied Nov. 07, 2019, and received it in Edmonton on Nov. 12, 2019. I didn't receive any AOR that's why I send emails using webform knowing that they return my application without informing us.

my Agent is Schynder 4343

GS singh

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
I've applied Nov. 07, 2019, and received it in Edmonton on Nov. 12, 2019. I didn't receive any AOR that's why I send emails using webform knowing that they return my application without informing us.

my Agent is Schynder 4343

Why they returned ur document ?
Is anything missing?

spideyweb

Nov 29, 2019
Question Guys, I'll resubmit my application after my wife gives birth to our Baby. maybe around August.

I have a police clearance issued on October 3, 2019, expired on April 4, 2020 (6 months valid from our home country). Is it ok to submit because in the Document checklist mentioned it is generally considered to be valid one year from the date of issue.

jorida

Star Member
May 4, 2010
Help please.I sent my sister’s application on January 9 and I contacted cox .they are telling me that they can’t find the file even though I sent it with currier and I have a signature that it was received.i am sending emails through web form and every time different people are asking for the same information which I am sending back.I can’t call anyone as they are not accepting phone calls and the only form to contact is the webform which I am not finding any answer from it.anyone that has any other email address I can contact ?anyone in the same situation?

Mayanjomaa

May 2, 2018
it could work, but emphasize more on the reference letter if you will submit any, and be careful with the job duties mentioned in the experience letter. I am RCIC , if you need any assistance you can contact me.
Hi can you please rupik said contact me on what’s up 4038707308 i need some assistance

Bluebird20

Apr 18, 2020
Hi anyone sent the application after 27th March still waiting for receive/AOR? Just want to know whether CIC is still processing files. Thank you.

Jtkj0610

Apr 4, 2020
Thx
Hello, may i know what documents did you send for your part and your applicant? I am about to submit mine for my sister.
Thanks

Rongel

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
Hi, ive been silent reader of this forum may ask a question maybe someone can help me my consultant submitted my application under Home support worker pilot last January 3 2020 untill now no AOR can i follow up it myself and how? TIA

Reactions: marita2020