+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Chino122

Mar 5, 2020
So I am an employer, my employee submitted their application on Dec 5 2019 and received biometric on March 4 2020.

please I have a question, my email was wrong on the employment letter, now I believe immigration sent me information on documents to send them but there is no way to see it. I need help what to do, and please if your an employer and receive your NOA please forward to me so I can follow the same process please.
email offormeziec@hotmail.com

or number to call please ASAP thanks

bells08

Oct 10, 2019
Hi, guys! Update on my application. I received my AOR and biometrics request today. Yehey! Application sent last Dec. 10, 2019.

I suggest for those who are waiting for months to send a letter through the webform. I actually did mine 4 days ago and received a reply yesterday stating that my application is with them and will be opened according to the date of receipt. This might help take the anxiety away. Let's just keep waiting for more positive results! ❤

Reactions: Chachalava

Chino122

Mar 5, 2020
Hi, guys! Update on my application. I received my AOR and biometrics request today. Yehey! Application sent last Dec. 10, 2019.

I suggest for those who are waiting for months to send a letter through the webform. I actually did mine 4 days ago and received a reply yesterday stating that my application is with them and will be opened according to the date of receipt. This might help take the anxiety away. Let's just keep waiting for more positive results! ❤
Do you mind sending me the link to the web form? Need to make corrections on my email.

roxythromycin12

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020

That’s good news!! Hopefully I’ll get mine soon too!❤ Congrats!!

Reactions: bells08

pkhichi007

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
hi admin, i am new to this form. can i get the link of the excel sheet? I applied the first week in Oct 2019 and got the application received on Nov 12. they sent me one email with file no EXXXXXXX. what is the next step and what should be my expectation?

pkhichi007

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
I did actually received that letter to let them know what we we’re previously doing for child care. Basically just to let the officer know as to why am I hiring a child provider now since we managed to care the older kids before. Explain to the officer what you and you’re husband we’re doing before like switching shifts he works night and you work day shift, dropping the kids to your friends house when you’re both working etc etc. and I believe that made a huge impact on the officer. Plus they could see the genuineness of the letter coz it reflects on both of me and my husband’s employment letter since we requested to mention there our schedule/hours of work. I received the letter request Jan 14 and submitted all the requested docs Jan 17 ( NOA,kids birth certificate, employment letter, explanation letter on how we were managing child care ). After exactly 4weeks we received the biometrics and medical request. Wish I could update the spreadsheet then you could all see all the updated info timeline. Biometrics and medical has also been done last week and waiting for further news.

Sifi

Jun 22, 2019

Congrats,

Reactions: bells08