+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Gale1109

Feb 20, 2020
You can, you need an employer in Canada and at-least 1 year of experience in the field, IELTS band 5.0, post secondary education and must be admissible to Canada.
Is it needed to have 1 year experience in the field? What about without experience? But having tesda nc2 certificate?

Sukhman89

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
I think trend is applicants without dependents getting medical requests – I know 2 that are not on this forum received medical request in January applied in September. I think applicants with dependents are going through extra scrutiny to validate genuineness of job offer
Thoso two who recive medical requests do u know there country.

Sailor90

May 3, 2019
Guys, I have a question. Is there anyone who gave biometrics previously for any other application like temporary resident visa other than PR and is requested again to give biometric for HCCP?

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011

GS singh

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
Guys, I have a question. Is there anyone who gave biometrics previously for any other application like temporary resident visa other than PR and is requested again to give biometric for HCCP?
Same query bcz i have already did biomatric in TRV application nd now visa officer again request for pay Biomatric fees

TY77

Jan 24, 2020
Is it needed to have 1 year experience in the field? What about without experience? But having tesda nc2 certificate?
There is nothing like 1 year experience on guideline for this pilot. All you need to do is to demonstrate that you have the capability and ability to do the job.

Ghurala

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
There is nothing like 1 year experience on guideline for this pilot. All you need to do is to demonstrate that you have the capability and ability to do the job.
How would one demonstrate that he/she is capable of performing the duties? Education alone is not sufficient to prove this, applicant should show the previous employer reference letters, contracts and this can only be done if one has at-least a year of experience obviously more is better.

Be mindful that the decision is solely the discretion of the VO and the goal is to prove the VO that you are capable of performing duties. Just be practical her for one minute and think that would hire anyone who has zero experience in the felid

I had an applicant came to me few months ago and his visa was denied because the VO thought the applicant has not enough experience to demonstrate that she is capable of performing the duties.
Now, when there is no work experience requirement written in the guidelines, why does VO denied her application on the bases of lack of experience? was the VO wrong? No he was not wrong, applicant was refused right after the interview.

Gale1109

Feb 20, 2020
How would one demonstrate that he/she is capable of performing the duties? Education alone is not sufficient to prove this, applicant should show the previous employer reference letters, contracts and this can only be done if one has at-least a year of experience obviously more is better.

Be mindful that the decision is solely the discretion of the VO and the goal is to prove the VO that you are capable of performing duties. Just be practical her for one minute and think that would hire anyone who has zero experience in the felid

I had an applicant came to me few months ago and his visa was denied because the VO thought the applicant has not enough experience to demonstrate that she is capable of performing the duties.
Now, when there is no work experience requirement written in the guidelines, why does VO denied her application on the bases of lack of experience? was the VO wrong? No he was not wrong, applicant was refused right after the interview.
Aaw, it make sense,. Do you know what the questions in interview? Is her education in caregiver freshly completed? Or long time ago?

erkaler

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
Hello All,

Employer has received a letter with following question.

[X] Please advise what you were previously doing for child care care.

Anybody else in the group received the same letter?

Thanks

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
Hello All,

Thanks
Yes, VO needs to know how they were managing with child care. This would give them a better picture of why the caregiver is needed

Sifi

Jun 22, 2019
Hello All,

Yes , one person on this forum got same letter and after some days he or she got biometric and medical request..best of luck
And plz let me know r u single? Thx

Thanks