+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Jayluv

Star Member
Dec 31, 2019
What starting date should we put in the employment letter?
Anyone knows?
Thanks
Note that processing of the application takes 12 months, so u can choose any date but give time for processing of the application . My employer wrote September 1st 2020.

Jayluv

Star Member
Dec 31, 2019
thank you si much i was so confused. but in order to submit the file for both kids the study permit forms have to be filled in and in those forms they ask for the schools name etc , maybe we can just put N/A in those.
Hello pundhi, if ur kids are 7 and 8yrs they do not need a study permit when they are accompanying you the applicant with a work permit. So u don't need to fill the study permit form for them. You are the one that needs a study permit if u intend to study when u get there. I think you should go through this
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-0104-home-care-support/tr-overseas.html

sophia55555

Dec 29, 2019
Hello pundhi, if ur kids are 7 and 8yrs they do not need a study permit when they are accompanying you the applicant with a work permit. So u don't need to fill the study permit form for them. You are the one that needs a study permit if u intend to study when u get there. I think you should go through this
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-0104-home-care-support/tr-overseas.html
Jayluv- Please check again you have to apply for study permit for kids if they are accompanying you.

Reactions: Jayluv

AnnDora

Nov 13, 2019
I am just wondering. Where can I check if they already received my application? I applied through paper sent by courier. The courier in canada received it Nov. 4. But until then, never heared an update even an Acknowledgement of receipt. Its been 2 months of waiting. Can someone tell how to confirm if IRRC had my documents? Im worried. I appreciate your response

mrphillipz

Sep 30, 2015
As we know IRCC is not very consistent when it comes to processing of the cases.

They received my file on Oct 2.
Acknowledgement sent: Dec 13th (more than 2 months)
Bio metric Requested: Dec 13th (Same Day).
Employer T4 : No request made so far

Thanks
Any more updates since biometric request. Also
Was the job from a family member?

sophia55555

Dec 29, 2019
Can anyone help me understand what type of work permit will be issued to caregivers under this new pilot program? CIC website says occupation restricted open work permit & the guide has it’s an LMIA exempt category. If it is LMIA exempt What is offer of employment number that is a mandatory field in work permit application. Also do we have to offer employment through employer portal & pay compliance fee? Experienced members plz help