Jayluv

Star Member
Dec 31, 2019
AOR received today 24 Dec 2019.
application received 18 Oct 2019
Bio-metric not requested as previous one in effect
Hello farzanaisme,
I just realized this is ur time line.
I think they will request for ur police certificate so just hold on. Also you can ask the seniors here if there's any email address you can use to reach them.

farzanaisme

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Unknown
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2014
Doc's Request.
File returned due to global cap
Hello farzanaisme,
I just realized this is ur time line.
I think they will request for ur police certificate so just hold on. Also you can ask the seniors here if there's any email address you can use to reach them.
Thanks

pundhi

Nov 24, 2019
if someone is applying under home care pilot project from india to canada accompanied with kids. Does she/he need an offer letter from a school here in canada in order to get a study permit for the kids?

Samsung1234

Jan 20, 2018
Hi everyone

Prospective employer here.

Sorry if these are stupid questions but seems like almost everyone is using family members? Is that standard / the expectation? I don't think I have anyone who would qualify for caregiver. Only a family member who has been a teacher (pre-k to grade 5) for like 15 years. Does count as experience? Does IRCC frown on people who use strangers?

Thanks

Jayluv

Star Member
Dec 31, 2019
if someone is applying under home care pilot project from india to canada accompanied with kids. Does she/he need an offer letter from a school here in canada in order to get a study permit for the kids?
Hello pundhi,
How old are the kids accompanying you?

pundhi

Nov 24, 2019
so under the HCCP if a nanny wants to bring her husband on a work permit does the husband need a job offer from some where because there is some information on the " work permit form from outside canada" which asks for what your job title would be etc etc

Charisgrace

Aug 20, 2019
so under the HCCP if a nanny wants to bring her husband on a work permit does the husband need a job offer from some where because there is some information on the " work permit form from outside canada" which asks for what your job title would be etc etc
He does not need a job offer. He can just write down his current jib title

pundhi

Nov 24, 2019
They don't need a study permit because your work permit covers them to be in elementary school.
thank you si much i was so confused. but in order to submit the file for both kids the study permit forms have to be filled in and in those forms they ask for the schools name etc , maybe we can just put N/A in those.