+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

summer12in

Aug 26, 2018
plan to submit application to the new pilot by Sept..still gathering docs and waitinf for wes..
did any if you include proof of funds in your application? roughly how much what did you provide? thank you
I have submitted the application today. Proof of funds in not required for this application. Did you submit your birth certificate? I do not have my birth certificate but have submitted 10th school certificate which has my date of birth..I dont know will it work?

Reactions: Vyn

Yojanex

Sep 26, 2019
Situtation: currently working under TWFP with LMIA. Plans to apply under HCCP under the same employer.
Question: Do they need to settle a employer compliance fee? (LMIA exempt). According to the checklist only a offer of employement needed. Somebody from a caregiver fb group Im in made mention that employers should log in to the employer portal and pay the compliance fee and such receipt should be included with the application. Does anybody have an idea about this?

catmeow

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-06-2017
Med's Request
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
22-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2017
Situtation: currently working under TWFP with LMIA. Plans to apply under HCCP under the same employer.
Question: Do they need to settle a employer compliance fee? (LMIA exempt). According to the checklist only a offer of employement needed. Somebody from a caregiver fb group Im in made mention that employers should log in to the employer portal and pay the compliance fee and such receipt should be included with the application. Does anybody have an idea about this?
no, there is no compliance fee needed

Kelz88

Dec 19, 2019
Is it possible to get approved for this program with no pervious child care experience?
I thought the 24 months is what was going to give you the experience to make you qualify for the PR

jess23

Jun 15, 2018
Hi, would anyone mind sharing where or which website you find the nanny job? I’m looking for one for a family member, she is eligible for al the criteria already under new program: ECA, language... we are looking for a job for her in Calgary, either live in or live out is good. Thank you for your help.

Dec 3, 2019
Hi. I just processed my own paper, via online more than 3 weeks ago, after I submitted my application they asked me to do my biometric and medical.And now i was asked to submit my police certicate.

How about yours?
Hi. I am still waiting for my ECA result from ICAS. How is your online application for work permit so far? I thought it needs to be be submitted by mail as per imm5981e ?