Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
Review of eligibility:we are reviewing whether you meets the eligibility requirements.
Background check:we are processing your background check .
Final decision:your application in progress.
Did you apply from outside of Canada?

Ksharma123

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Review of eligibility:we are reviewing whether you meets the eligibility requirements.
Background check:we are processing your background check .
Final decision:your application in progress.
Thanks.
I dont know why mine is saying we are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Do they update quickly?

Jimmycan

Feb 7, 2019
Hi. Could you plz tell What your status says? And did you apply from outside Canada?
Yes, applied from outside Canada. Status I haven't checked as I am yet to link our application online. Just received AOR and Biometric request yesterday.

FaithJosh

Oct 3, 2019
You can try.. But based on the FB group that I joined, 90% of approved work permit are saying they need "PAID experience. They even submitted proof of paid experience such as SSS contributions, pay stubs, PhilHealth. I read a lot of posts too saying the grounds is "I do not believe that you are able to do the work". You can try but then again there is chance of refusal especially if no education from caregiving. Just sharing on what I read too on the Caregiver group.
Can I ask the name of the Facebook Group please?

Reactions: mjmqlng

Mayan Rima

Sep 3, 2018
good day!
Im planning to submit my application for the home child care pilot dis coming october 2019. I just want to know what is fastest courier for mailing dhl or postal office? taz my nkalagay stamp envelope what do they mean by that? thanks is advance for the answer.
Hi can you give me some information please I have an open work permit based on my husband he is student here in Canada and I have 2 years work experience in Canada as home childcare provider and my education is bachelor of chemistry can I apply under the caring for children program

Mayan Rima

Sep 3, 2018
Hi can anyone give me some information please I have an open work permit based on my husband he is student here in Canada and I have 2 years work experience in Canada as home childcare provider and my education is bachelor of chemistry can I apply under the caring for children program