Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
Our employee got the visa stamped on passport and like to arrive in Dec 2023 . We will be out of Canadian in Dec & Jan. But she still wants to land in our absence and then go to some relative's house of her's. As being an employer do I need to be in Canada at his arrival time ?

elaiza_elaiza2002

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Our employee got the visa stamped on passport and like to arrive in Dec 2023 . We will be out of Canadian in Dec & Jan. But she still wants to land in our absence and then go to some relative's house of her's. As being an employer do I need to be in Canada at his arrival time ?
The answer is “No”.

Being an employer you don’t need to be in Canada upon his arrival.

Also the Work Permit that will be issued in Canada at the airport doesn’t even have the name of the employer nor the location of the employer.

Saqib007

Nov 2, 2017
Dear Group members,
I hope everyone is fine.

I have one question about my ECA report, by profession I am doctor and I have done MBBS.

And I got my ECA from Medical Council of Canada (MCC)

My question is that this report will suffice the requirement or I have to get my ECA from WES or other equivalency body.

Thank you in advance

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Dear Group members,
I hope everyone is fine.

I have one question about my ECA report, by profession I am doctor and I have done MBBS.

And I got my ECA from Medical Council of Canada (MCC)

My question is that this report will suffice the requirement or I have to get my ECA from WES or other equivalency body.

Thank you in advance
ECA from MCC is enough

Lee18

Nov 17, 2023
Category........
Other
Hello, just want to ask regarding my situation I apply hccp last Jan 2023 I got AOR and biometric but my ielts expired March of 2023

ahsanr

Oct 21, 2018
Dear Members,

Can anyone help me to understand why these objection raised as all the points already complied in the job offer letter.

For applicants who have acquired less than 12 months of full-time work experience in Canada in an eligible occupation (NOC 4412, with the exception of housekeepers) during the 36 months preceding the date on which they made the application, the applicant must satisfy an officer that
they have received an offer of employment for full-time work that meets the following conditions:
o (A) it is made by a single Canadian employer who has a Canada Revenue Agency business number and who is not an embassy, high commission or consulate or an employer referred to in any of subparagraphs 200(3)(h)(i) to (iii) of the Regulations,
o (B) it is for a position in a province other than the province of Quebec,
o (C) it is in respect of an eligible occupation,
o (D) it describes the work and duties to be performed by the foreign national that must align with those described for the eligible occupation in the National Occupational Classification (NOC 4412, with the exception of housekeepers), and
o (E) it is genuine and likely to be valid when the applicant is issued their initial home support work permit,

davinderkumar01

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Dear Members,

Can anyone help me to understand why these objection raised as all the points already complied in the job offer letter.

For applicants who have acquired less than 12 months of full-time work experience in Canada in an eligible occupation (NOC 4412, with the exception of housekeepers) during the 36 months preceding the date on which they made the application, the applicant must satisfy an officer that
they have received an offer of employment for full-time work that meets the following conditions:
o (A) it is made by a single Canadian employer who has a Canada Revenue Agency business number and who is not an embassy, high commission or consulate or an employer referred to in any of subparagraphs 200(3)(h)(i) to (iii) of the Regulations,
o (B) it is for a position in a province other than the province of Quebec,
o (C) it is in respect of an eligible occupation,
o (D) it describes the work and duties to be performed by the foreign national that must align with those described for the eligible occupation in the National Occupational Classification (NOC 4412, with the exception of housekeepers), and
o (E) it is genuine and likely to be valid when the applicant is issued their initial home support work permit,
Can you be specific what Objection are you getting?

are you inside of outside of Canada?
are you 2020 applicant?
what stage of processing are you in?

Sophia16

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
Hi Sophia. I am also 24 FEB21 applicant . What is ur date of application. Please inform
Hello

My application was received on the 18th of February 2021.
Medical passed
Criminality passed
Info sharing passed
Eligibility in progress
Security Not yet started

Sophia16

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
Hello, pls I need an advice on what to do.

I ordered my CBSA note, and I noticed there's an outstanding fee of 85$.

Pls did anyone pay biometrics fee for their dependent spouse after paying for their processing fee?

Though we got ADR to pay the biometrics fee, but we got the BIL attached, so we automatically tot there's no need to pay again