+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

I.H

Jul 19, 2022
anybody after 23rd april 21 applicant get any medical request
I'm 19 March 2021, received medical letter 01 May 2023
Also I'm asked for TRV application for my children but I can just upload a single file, does anybody know about it, who was the same and done it before, please help me

Vipu

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
I'm 19 March 2021, received medical letter 01 May 2023
Also I'm asked for TRV application for my children but I can just upload a single file, does anybody know about it, who was the same and done it before, please help me
If you are coming to canada then u have to submit TRV/Study Permit for your kids go trough to the IRCC website. where you can get complet information on it. or u can just put a question on google

somm2202

Jun 27, 2017
What does it mean when background check on GCkey says "Not applicable"?

Besides I submitted medicals and RPRF two months ago. Medical passed March 18. And I just checked my status and it says background check not applicable.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
What does it mean when background check on GCkey says "Not applicable"?

Besides I submitted medicals and RPRF two months ago. Medical passed March 18. And I just checked my status and it says background check not applicable.
After Not Applicable, the application is under final review and you may get approval soon.

Reactions: somm2202

I.H

Jul 19, 2022
If you are coming to canada then u have to submit TRV/Study Permit for your kids go trough to the IRCC website. where you can get complet information on it. or u can just put a question on google
You mean that I should send TR application for each of my children separately through IRCC website?
Then what should I send in my Gckey that ask me upload application?!
Although in TRV package there is only one form which is applicable for children under 18, copy of passport and photo and national ID translation that except the form i have sent others with my application by mail

Saranauri

Mar 6, 2018
This is going to be my first post here... Glad I could find a group where people are actively talking and sharing updates...

** This application is for one of my relative and I am an employer however I filed the complete application on her behalf...
Here are the timelines:
Application Type : HCCP with Zero Exp. (Outside Canada)
Application Submitted : March 16, 2021
App. Received by CPC (E) : March 18, 2021
Temp WP Application # (starts with XW) : June 20, 2021 (Through a Web form)
Temp PR Application # (starts with XE) : July 12, 2021 (Through a Web form)
Temp UCI # (starts with a T) & PR Application # (starts with an E) : July 21, 2021 (Through email from CPCE Email Communication)

I am expecting to get permanent AOR somewhere in August. It has to be.

They have generated a temp work permit application, a temp PR application and then a permanent PR application which means, they have entered my application in their Express Entry portal (not visible to me yet).

Now, the Job offer letter I have signed on March 14 and all rest of the documents were fresh and completed so they should not come back and ask for an ADR (Additional Document Request).

All it matters is when any officer start reviewing my application, I can expect permanent AOR.

And in General, after getting permanent AOR, the Biometrics letter is issued in 2-3 weeks.

Since, in this application, they will issue Work permit first, so after Biometrics... It should be a matter of a week or so to get Medicals... OR, they can request for Biometrics and Medicals altogether (who knows). Medical result gets updated in IRCC portal in a couple of weeks time (provided everything went well with the physician)

And once that part is clear, We need to wait for the Batch processing where-in they send PPR emails for Visa Stamping.

So, I am expecting to get Work Permit approval somewhere in November or December.... Hope high... Fingers crossed...
What is ur current status of application . I am march 2021 applicant.