+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

It'sme2021

Feb 14, 2021
Thank God! Strike is over. After medicals done and passed in Nov. 2022 IRCC requested updated police certificates late March 2023. As soon as we submitted all updated documents in April 2023 strike began. Hopefully we can receive, approved eligibility, and passport request soon. It's soon going to be 3yrs since we applied Aug. 2020. Praying for end of process, and looking forward to arriving in Canada this year.

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Anyone who is on the same situation? I have submitted my application last september 2020 (paper based) but did not include my children's study permits yet(gradeschoolers), can i submit it now through webform?

Thank you for your insight. Anyone?

Madina5

Star Member
Feb 15, 2023
Anyone who is on the same situation? I have submitted my application last september 2020 (paper based) but did not include my children's study permits yet(gradeschoolers), can i submit it now through webform?

Thank you for your insight. Anyone?
If applicant is from inside Canada Is it necessary to submit children study permit
Or just PR form is necessary Plzz guide

I.H

Jul 19, 2022
I'm march 2021 applicant i've got medical letter yesterday and they ask me to send Temporary resident application for my children, can you help me with this? It doesn't mentioned any application number

Vyn

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Sharing what i did with my 3 children application..

I completed student visa permit upfront for all my 3 children (age 2, 5, and 12). PAOR received Nov 2021 with UCI number for all dependents.

I think you can still submit student visa permit for your children now if not done upfront since application is still in progress. Submit it through webform and/or though courier. Just my thought if it is helpful. Thank you.

Reactions: roye

roye

Jan 13, 2021

I completed student visa permit upfront for all my 3 children (age 2, 5, and 12). PAOR received Nov 2021 with UCI number for all dependents.

I think you can still submit student visa permit for your children now if not done upfront since application is still in progress. Submit it through webform and/or though courier. Just my thought if it is helpful. Thank you.
Thank you vyn. How's your timeline like? Again, Thank you

Madina5

Star Member
Feb 15, 2023

I completed student visa

I think you can still submit student visa permit for yourupfront since application is still in progress. Submit it through webform and/or though courier. Just my thought if it is helpful. Thank you.
Thanks a lot for this information can u Plzz tell if we submit study permits of outbound dependents children than we will receive their uci number
U received uci number because u already submitted study permits of children’s
Can u Plzz reply Ian this necessary for inside also to submit study permits can someone reply
I applied inside less tha. 24 months and after I submitted my proof of experience

Madina5

Star Member
Feb 15, 2023
I'm march 2021 applicant i've got medical letter yesterday and they ask me to send Temporary resident application for my children, can you help me with this? It doesn't mentioned any application number
Hello
Can u Plzz tell
When u received request for TRV for dependents have u received medical
Of dependents and other Adr of dependents
Thanks

I.H

Jul 19, 2022
Hello
Can u Plzz tell
When u received request for TRV for dependents have u received medical
Of dependents and other Adr of dependents
Thanks
I don't know if it is TRV, I received medical letter for all of us with a request letter. It is written for my children: Submission: Temporary resident application.

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Can I submit the student visa application of my minor children under the supporting documents(client information) in my gckey account? But, it seems like it is only readable and i cant attach the documents. Please anyone on the same situation? Thanks

roye

Jan 13, 2021

If I may ask, where did you submit their student visa and what specific forms did you used? Did you also submit it through webform? I saw client information under supporting documents in gckey but i couldnt find where to attach the student visa application.
Did you mean upfront along with your pr application?
Thank you very much for your insight on this.