+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Sifi

Jun 22, 2019
Not much they ask. Only where are you going?
How long your Visa is?
Where are you staying?
Just general Questions not related to your job profile or past job experience.
Hello everyone!

I guess 100% of 2019 HCCP outside Canada applicants have already been processed.

Correct me if am wrong.
i m waiting for final decision. Sep 2019 applicant with family. Medical passed in October 2022, no update after. What I can do? Advise me please

elaiza_elaiza2002

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
i m waiting for final decision. Sep 2019 applicant with family. Medical passed in October 2022, no update after. What I can do? Advise me please
Wow, you could be the very few left for 2019 applicants waiting for approval. Your waiting time is too long now…

Most of the 2019 applicants including Quami & Proudnanny who were both waiting for the longest time got approvals.

I know by this time you know these options: webform, seeking MP help, even the phone # posted somewhere in this thread.

And now there is on going STRIKE in the Immigration & the backlogs keep on filing. Not to mention they are also prioritizing Sudan Citizens.

You have been waiting for 3 years and 7 months now and counting. I hope on or before Sept 2023 you’ll get an approval.

All you can do now is wait specially if you know that both you and your employer have provided, submitted & complied with all the requirements.

Goodluck.

Last edited:

brgill

Star Member
May 14, 2019
I highly suggest you reach out to ircc via webform and ask them what stage is your application at whether they need additional documents etc

davinderkumar01

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
IRCC Service Disruption
The majority of IRCC services would be affected by a labour disruption and applicants can expect delays in:

1. applications processing.
  2. in-person appointments including citizenship ceremony.
  3. contacting IRCC via email, phone or social media
  4. services for consular citizenship and passport
  5. in-Canada passport services
It is important to note that only the IRCC employees part of the union groups will go on strike.

Certain IRCC services will continue as usual during the legal strike.

IRCC Services Maintained During Strike
Applicants will still be able to apply online for different immigration or visa programs.

Madina5

Star Member
Feb 15, 2023
IRCC Service Disruption
The majority of IRCC services would be affected by a labour disruption and applicants can expect delays in:

1. applications processing.
  2. in-person appointments including citizenship ceremony.
  3. contacting IRCC via email, phone or social media
  4. services for consular citizenship and passport
  5. in-Canada passport services
It is important to note that only the IRCC employees part of the union groups will go on strike.

Certain IRCC services will continue as usual during the legal strike.

IRCC Services Maintained During Strike
Applicants will still be able to apply online for different immigration or visa programs.
Thanks. For news update I want to ask about background check some applicant can’t said background check line skip
Can any update explain why that line skip
Another question
I send my documents on 18 March and status is that we received documents lots of applicant says additional documents line appears not applicable
But mine is same we received documents
Plzz guide
Thanks stay blessed ameen

Hummingbird89

Mar 18, 2023
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
Thanks. For news update I want to ask about background check some applicant can’t said background check line skip
Another question
I send my documents on 18 March and status is that we received documents lots of applicant says additional documents line appears not applicable
Plzz guide
You're fine.

Reactions: Madina5

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Another question
Plzz guide
If it says, received documents, that means the documents are not processed yet.

Reactions: Madina5